Search results

1. RaviR50

Adjusting camber

get camber adjustable top mounts
  2. RaviR50

Extended Wheel Nuts

have you got a stud conversion to be looking for nuts? These come standard with bolts
  3. RaviR50

Rear doors struggle to open

I bought a new locking module and it seemed to do the trick. I found if they are stuck solid (the rear ones anyway) the door card just pops off with a bit of brute force. you have to take out the 2 Phillips head bolts behind the door handle though. Then pull on the opening cable and it should...
  4. RaviR50

Help needed Extending gear shifter

if its gonna be a track car just weld on a longer bit of rod lol
  5. RaviR50

What's your ride height

wheel size wont change the height as long as the tyre ratio is right. I used air ride and it was awesome would happily do it again An LCR on air ride will always be lower than a normal leon such as mine due to the hub/wishbone setup on the LCR
  6. RaviR50

Leon Mk1 1.9tdi Fr grill help...

You cant buy them, you have to make them from 2 normal honeycomb grills check my build thread I made one for mine :)
  7. RaviR50

Anti roll bar rubbing

cupra r ones are the same as tt/r32. you can use standard droplinks but get a longer bolt and make up a spacer (use a nut maybe) and connect it on to your wishbone as they would normally
  8. RaviR50

Anti roll bar rubbing

no, get it done properly though otherwise you could severely weaken your chassis
  9. RaviR50

Anti roll bar rubbing

a bigger loop anti roll bar will stop the rubbing for a certain time but if you keep going lower you'll get the same problem, best way is to get an under driveshaft anti roll bar. or if youre going slammed like i did just get rid of it completely
  10. RaviR50

Black lcr. What colour wheels

tbh id just do them a hyper silver. looks clean and oem but the right people will tell the difference
  11. RaviR50

Is my lcr front bumper fixable?

snap/cut the old grills off then with the new set of grills plastic weld them on, i usually just use a soldering iron to melt the 2 plastics together but you can get a proper plastic welder and do it
  12. RaviR50

Ravi's MK1 Leon- on the road to stance Airlift V2 lowss

yeah thats right mate a race pipe with a boost gauge take off point :) Fogs were a h3 kit @ 3000k to give the yellow look i think. side lights were CREE LED 501 bulbs :)
  13. RaviR50

Aye?! Not seen that one before haha where did that come from?
  14. RaviR50

Oem rear brake upgrade

Ok sounds good, what about the rear r32 setup? That's bigger than the leon one isn't it?
  15. RaviR50

Thank you mate! Yeah it's still going I've not had anything to update with really come to a bit of a halt as I'm looking for a second project. Hoping to get this finished though and have the other project maybe as a bit of a long term type thing
  16. RaviR50

Oem rear brake upgrade

Looking to upgrade my rear brakes on my pd130 what can I use? Something large would be nice as my currently look like milk bottle tops behind 19" wheels :lol:
  17. RaviR50

Air suspension

Dont get me wrong manual kits are good for a bit of fun bouncing and stuff. Digital is more of a fit and forget type of thing, it does everything for you. Downside its more expensive, all comes down to money at the end of the day lol
  18. RaviR50

Air suspension

I'm using airlift autopilot v2 management with airlift performance bags, it's probably the best kit you can get. In comparison to the slam kits the performance kits are faaar superior as they have threaded bodies similar to coilovers, camber adjustment and damping adjustment! I'd say digital...
  19. RaviR50

Sunglasses Holder in Leon?

yep will be fine :)