Search results

1. deadeyejim

Avon ZZ3s

Few reviews from various people here. http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Avon/ZZ3.htm I take the reviews with a pinch of salt as somebody who says they don't grip well in the wet might be driving beyond the conditions etc.
  2. deadeyejim

Skorchio's LCR - 293 bhp 313 ft/lb - Stock K04 :)

Aaron I'll swap you a nice Diesel FR for the LCR :)
  3. deadeyejim

top engine badge

I don't have the PN but I think it's about £90
  4. deadeyejim

Fuse box diagram

Doesn't appear to be one, only the fuse removal tool. I'll take another look though. Cheers
  5. deadeyejim

Fuse box diagram

Afternoon all, Does anyone have a diagram of the MK4 fuse box layout available to them. I know which number goes to which item, however I'm not sure which fuse is which in the box itself. Cheers
  6. deadeyejim

My car dropped on AP coilies!!

Sorry I should have mentioned I also purchased my AP's from AMD. Total price was £465 including fitting and VAT.
  7. deadeyejim

My car dropped on AP coilies!!

AMD charged me £116 including new top mounts, and bearings and full wheel alignment.
  8. deadeyejim

1.9 tdi fr remap help please

I don't have Revo so can't comment from that point of view, however some points should be similar. FMIC will probably be a good idea though not always strictly nessecary from what I've read on here in the past. Inlet temps can become very high though. My car enters limp mode if you push...
  9. deadeyejim

Facelift Ibiza Wheels

So far as I know those are "lupus". Price sounds very reasonable though.
  10. deadeyejim

Facelift Ibiza Wheels

Which facelift Ibiza ? Sport Rider ? FR ? If it's FR then I believe they are called "Lupus" Whereas the Cupra Wheels are slightly convex the FR wheels are very flat. Most likely you would have to get them from the dealers unless someone is selling theirs.
  11. deadeyejim

Tdi sidelight change!

It can be done even with large hands. However be prepared to do the following. 1) Swear a lot 2) Get angry 3) Bleed Be carefull not to lose the clip that holds the cover on as i had mine ping off and vanish off to live with the intercooler. Had to hoik it out with a magnet. In fact...
  12. deadeyejim

Build Quality

We bought a Fabia VRs at the weekend to replace the G/F's Lupo. Now I've been toddling around in it and it's made me realise just how badly built and finished the Ibiza is. Better trim, much better soundproofing. Better ride quality and better driving position. I can honestly see me...
  13. deadeyejim

Richbrook gear knobs

I've had a richbrook slant fitted for some time now. £26 iirc. Much nicer than the OEM FR effort. Once you remove the FR knob you will realise just how horrid and cheap it is. Nice little mod, just watch out when it's been a cold night as your hand will feel like it's being frozen to it...
  14. deadeyejim

De-cat downpipe and exhaust mod.

In my experience. 1. I found it felt more torquey, but I've no evidence to back that up. 2. It does seem to spool faster than it did before. 3. Shouldn't be any problems whatsoever. 4. More turbo whistle and a bit more roar when the pedals in the carpet. This was on an 07 plate FR with...
  15. deadeyejim

rear brakes

I'm guessing this is for an Ibiza and not a leon ? If that's the case there is no upgrade available for the rear brakes to my knowledge.
  16. deadeyejim

Milltek Beeza. Should I???

Decat and Downpipe from Paramount performance in Slough, non-res pipe and backbox from VanAaken developments who no longer exist. I would have gone with AMD but I was getting discount on the parts.
  17. deadeyejim

Starting Out With My Beeza FR 130 PD

Stage 1 remap of some sort is a must. It need not cost too much either. Have a look under the P-Torque area of the forum for prices. But it's well under £500. 200 to 250bhp might be a little optimistic as an intitial starting point if on a budget ;) You are looking at new exhaust systems...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.