Search results

1. feast130

LED / headlights....

yes i have :) ....thats what i thought it would be tbh
  2. feast130

LED / headlights....

My bulbs are the standard factory ones....i can see perfectly well at night with them....cant see why people would want to change them
  3. feast130

Will I be happy going from FR TFSI to FR CR170?

I changed from the PD to the CR....love both of them :) although as commented earlier the PD did have slightly more grunt to start with. One question though, forgive me for asking but this always puzzles me....why are you planning on remapping a car that you have never driven yet?... if you...
  4. feast130

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Bah....had plans to give my car a good clean today until i realised all my cleaning kit is at work :(
  5. feast130

Another new member!

welcome to the forum matey :)
  6. feast130

cup holder

nice one...thx for the ideas :)
  7. feast130

cup holder

anyone?
  8. feast130

gave mine a cheeky wash....looks blue now :) ha ha
  9. feast130

Audi TT tfsi

its ok mate...didnt take it personally...just making an observation just like yourself :)
  10. feast130

Audi TT tfsi

????? well at least im not pretending my car is something that it isnt (mines totally standard) like making it look like a touring car or adding a dump valve or louder exhaust to make it sound different...thats slightly gay dont you think??? :p
  11. feast130

Audi TT tfsi

Funnily i seem to get TT drivers doing exactly the same with me too...i have a piece of paper in my door pocket now so i can hold it up to them saying "you've been Derv'd" i think TT drivers seem to think that because their cars look sporty then they are sporty...LOL....move over, you've just...
  12. feast130

2011 Leon Iphone 4s Issues

i use an iphone 4s with my cable...no probs
  13. feast130

2011 Leon Iphone 4s Issues

i have a 2011 leon and i use this cable http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250777384531?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 works a treat
  14. feast130

gave my wheels a quick wash then got AutoWindscreens to repair a chip in my windscreen...good job guys!!! :)
  15. feast130

sorry...thought you meant center caps for your wheels...look sweet anyway matey :)
  16. feast130

have you got a pic of your FR caps?
  17. feast130

Got my front fog light lens replaced
  18. feast130

All brake lights stopped working help

just look in yellow pages or on the net for any local motor factors..they should be able to sort you out mate
  19. feast130

All brake lights stopped working help

brake light switch faulty?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.