Search results

1. P2101 error and limp mode

And got a hamper of goodies and two bottles of wine in the post from Cupra today 👍🏼 nice service!
  2. P2101 error and limp mode

Incase anyone gets the same problem - got car back today, new throttle body, gasket and coolant replaced and all associated bits - all on warranty. Part was on back order for a few days, not a normal part to fail apparently.
  3. P2101 error and limp mode

Car is stuck in limp mode permanently now. Called Cupra roadside assistance out who then sent the AA, they couldn’t sort it so car has gone away on flatbed to Cupra. Cupra have hired us a car, quite impressed with the response. AA reckoned it was exhaust flap and throttle body out of sync, car...
  4. P2101 error and limp mode

Potentially. Found that thread when searching yesterday and have removed and cleaned the MAP sensor just incase that’s what was causing it. It was a little bit dirty, nothing like that one though. 🤞🏻 it cures it for now. It is weird, seems fine on motorways and high speeds, seems to happen when...
  5. P2101 error and limp mode

Any ideas on this one? Keep getting this code and car going into limp mode, annoyingly 200 miles away on holiday with the car. Bought a cheap OBD reader which will reset the code and the car is fine for a while, then it comes back. 310 VZ2.
  6. What replacement tyres y'all getting that don't cost a fortune?

Nope, they stick like **** when I use launch control. They rarely spin, even in the super cold weather we’ve been having. Can’t say I’ve noticed a difference with road noise, didn’t think the car was particularly noisy anyway with road noise.
  7. Removal of trim on tailgate on Cupra Formentor to get access to refit hose for rear windscreen wash.

Anyone know the model no for the spray nozzle? Mine broke when I removed it to unblock it, can seem to get them on Amazon for a few quid.
  8. What replacement tyres y'all getting that don't cost a fortune?

I’ve got MPS5 all round on my VZ2, replaced the stock Bridgestones, so much better now.
  9. OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

Got one of these the other day, just using the apps and credits at the moment as the only thing I wanted to do is remember lane assist setting and turn the stupid exhaust sound simulator to 0 as I drive in Cupra mode 90% of the time. Works well though, great little tool.
  10. My new Formentor produce ticking sound when turning at low speed or stationary

Nope they did not! Said they couldn’t get it to reproduce the sound, which to be fair, hasn’t done it since it’s been with them.. so not sure what’s happened there.
  11. My new Formentor produce ticking sound when turning at low speed or stationary

Mine does this, it’s going in for investigation under warranty at the end of the week, it’s more like a knock for me though.
  12. Cupra Formentor boot liner and bumper protector

I got the NOMAD boot liner for my VZ2, fits perfectly. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BMB6WXF5/ref=pe_27063361_487055811_TE_3p_dp_1 Not seen any bumper protectors as it doesn't really have a lip.
  13. OTA software update

Yes this one cured the SOS errors for me, been a month or so with none. 1940 cured all the infotainment issues, finally completely fault free!
  14. OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

Does anyone know if there’s a way to keep the exhaust valves permanently open that works? All I could find was someone saying it was protected or something.
  15. Connect App Mileage

Mine crashes since updating to iOS 17.
  16. Formentor VZ1 Rusting Exhaust Tips

You can’t use Autosol on the matte black Formentor exhausts 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ Those need Cupra to look at replacing tbh.
  17. Car keeps calling breakdown number over and over

My roadside assistance is included for 3 years from new, on a VZ2 310. Had it confirmed twice now with different dealerships.
  18. VZ1 2.0 245

Does a Formentor have enough boot space for a dog?
  19. Start Stop OFF modules for MQB Evo?

Just keep it in S or Cupra mode, SS gets disabled in those.
  20. Accessories All Areas

Where did you get them? I think they might actually be too big!? But agree the OEM ones are a bit small.