Search results

1. MAF and over boost after induction kit fitting

Could it be that the induction kit is allowing too much air into the MAF so thats throwing the fault?
  2. MAF and over boost after induction kit fitting

Yes maf is the right way round. Im going to try the standard air box again tomorrow when im back in the workshop.
  3. MAF and over boost after induction kit fitting

My vagcom has stopped working so ive literally got just the code from my reader.
  4. MAF and over boost after induction kit fitting

Fixed the over boost fault but im still getting the mass air fault. Tried a new MAF and the faults re-occured. Silicone greased the connector incase the extra vibration was causing it and its still returned. Im at a dead end now :/
  5. MAF and over boost after induction kit fitting

Un-blocked the n75 pipe and deleted the code all was fine and I had full boost back. But my engine management light has come back on I can only guess its due to the maf fault now. If it is will need a new maf sensor? It wouldn't be throwing the fault as theres more air now would it? I drive it...
  6. MAF and over boost after induction kit fitting

Yes blocked the vacuum pipe off with a bolt and kinking it over
  7. MAF and over boost after induction kit fitting

Hi all, The leona been problem free for a while now and i picked up a cold air induction lot at a good price. Fitted it and all was good and the engine ran sweet. But after a motorway run ive developed these 2 codes P0101 mass air flow P0234 over boost Any ideas why? Is it just...
  8. NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

All clean and no call out yet! I'm going to heading over soon
  9. NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

Gonna get the car washed ready! On call again so hoping i dont get called out again this time!!
  10. NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

The meet still happening?
  11. Dog Bone Mount Wont Undo!!

Yeh its alot nicer to drive. Altho i did go out in a 700bhp Nissan GTR earlier and no my car feels as slow as my nans mobility scooter lol!!
  12. Dog Bone Mount Wont Undo!!

No. After changing the mount today i realised that the mount had actually been brocken my a local garage i use to do my clutches, about 5 months ago when they replaced the clutch and flywheel for me. The car drives alot nicer now aswell! No knocking and banging anymore
  13. Seat Carpet Mats

£25ish im paying but i get trade prices at TPS and i know the person who works there.
  14. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Dropped the sub frame and replaced the engine mount in there!! Was a crisp job to do!!
  15. Dog Bone Mount Wont Undo!!

All done!! What a bitch of a job to get the new bushes in though!! Even with me and another mechanic with every tool possible and still was a bitch!! Car drives alot nicer now though!!
  16. Dog Bone Mount Wont Undo!!

Well today im changing the mount. Gt use of my work to do it in so gt everything i need to be able to do it. Hopefully it all goes as planned
  17. bulbs etc

Go to hid direct website. Send them a message and they will recommend the best bulbs for you. Got all my bulbs off them and they are excellent quality and the customer service is great to.
  18. Seat Carpet Mats

Has anyone got the genuine Seat mats in there leon? If you have could you post me a pic before i order some. Thanks
  19. Knock/bang when I pull off

Yes turned out to be the engine mount that is in the sub frame! Going to change it tomorrow.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise