Search results

1. Cupra FMIC pipework

Anyone?
  2. Cupra FMIC pipework

Hi all, I recently purchased a 2nd hand universal intercooler from a chap down the road, he mentioned that I would still need another couple of pipes to plumb it all in, but I can't recall what they were, could anyone give me any clues? dropbox.com/s/jky73rgcmpipofc/20130914_103737.jpg...
  3. £5 Ipod connector Guide

Quality of results depends on a couple of things, mainly the brand/quality of the tape adapter you use, don't get one of the Poundland specials, go for something like this one (which is what I bought): amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0007R4LI8/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I can't stand listening...
  4. Headlight trouble on Ibiza cupra

As above, does anyone know where the earth points are? I'm having similar problem
  5. What valves do I have?!

I'm guessing neither of those are standard fitment on the car? Will I be doing any damage using either of them?
  6. What valves do I have?!

You should be able to copy the links in my posts but replace (dot) with a . to see the two pics I'm talking about. Being a new member it doesn't let me post full links yet. Thanks for the advice so far
  7. What valves do I have?!

Well this is the issue, I don't know what I'm talking about! Basically theres two valves and I don't really know what either of them does other than the second one makes a noise!
  8. What valves do I have?!

Those second links should work if you obviously replace the (dot)'s with .'s Thanks for the advice
  9. What valves do I have?!

Hopefully these links will work better: www(dot)freeimagehosting(dot)net/vhlwh www(dot)freeimagehosting(dot)net/kkuvo
  10. What valves do I have?!

Hi all I don't claim to know anything at all about dump valves and re-circ valves, and have done a quick search and couldn't find the answers I needed. Basically when I bought my mk3 Cupra 20VT it had one particular valve on it (located next the air box at the back of engine nearest to the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members