Search results

1. Joshkcupra

What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

07' Cupra, 55k miles
  2. Joshkcupra

fuming

Yeah which is completely wrong, we are penalised for them being a foreign driver. The system needs to change!
  3. Joshkcupra

fuming

Unfortunately mate I couldn't afford the extra £500 this month to keep the claim open, I'm gonna send them a very shitty letter and go to watchdog about it as it's not acceptable at all. It pisses me off that these foreign drivers can just venture over here have an accident and get off Scott...
  4. Joshkcupra

fuming

There is zero correlation between the two it's just a license to print ****ing money!
  5. Joshkcupra

fuming

The insurance companies claim team have been working on this since the 14th of August 2014, the other car involved in the incident didn't even declare to his insurance that he'd be involved in an accident so I had to provide all evidence including police report and pictures etc which they've had...
  6. Joshkcupra

fuming

I've been penalised basically because elephant can't pick up a telephone in 7 months to resolve a case which was blatantly the other drivers fault. I feel like complaining to watchdog or something as I've been truly mugged off big time
  7. Joshkcupra

fuming

I renewed it with them today for £696.00, which is more than I paid last year, I would have been better off not even declaring the accident as I've been screwed for being honest.
  8. Joshkcupra

fuming

So as some may remember I was hit by a foreign vehicle in August last year which was not my fault. As the vehicle was registered in Sweden I had to go through my insurance but didn't make a formal claim, I just wanted to be reimbursed for the repairs which I paid for myself at The cost of £400...
  9. Joshkcupra

tfsi wont tick over ?

That's good news then mate, I tend to average 31/32mpg when doing 70mph on an A road or motorway, which isn't too bad for stage 2+
  10. Joshkcupra

tfsi wont tick over ?

If you pull off the oil cap it will splutter because you've broken the vacuum.. It would be worth stripping the manifold and giving it a clean out, but I highly suspect it is a faulty PCV.
  11. Joshkcupra

tfsi wont tick over ?

Sounds like your front PCV is knackered..
  12. Joshkcupra

Catch Can

Does your catch can not cause odours in the cabin when you turn your heater on? It's fine if I'm moving, but when stationary I just get a whaft of oil/petrol fill the cabin!
  13. Joshkcupra

What did you and your MK2 do today?

WeeG, are you still running the HPA intake manifold?
  14. Joshkcupra

Stage 2+ with Darkside Dev intercooler?

Like 6 months or longer
  15. Joshkcupra

Mate they are identical, THS, Airtec more than likely import these, stick their badges on them and then resell them at 50% markup. I'm running one on my stage 2+ cupra at 360bhp and it handles it beautifully
  16. Joshkcupra

http://m.ebay.com/itm/161399521070?_mwBanner=1 Identical to the THS, and half the price. Fitted it to my Cupra and it made a massive improvement!
  17. Joshkcupra

The darkside intercooler is actually a cheap china intercooler which they have *******ised. You can buy the same one on ebay for £180. You just need a different coupling worth £20.
  18. Joshkcupra

Catch Can

I tried removing mine yesterday and in the process have damaged the screw holes which are made of f**king plastic, which looks like the only way to fix is to buy a whole new plastic head cover! What a stupid fu**ing design
  19. Joshkcupra

Catch Can

I'm thinking of removing mine to be honest, it causes a really bad petrol smell to emit from the car, and when I'm stationary I just get wafts of petrol and oil in the cabin. Waste of money!
  20. Joshkcupra

Few Questions Before A Purchase

I'd say get them to change the injectors aswell and call it £5k
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise