Search results

1. b8er1234

Bye from me, for now!

Hopefully in the future I will be back in a SEAT but for the past 11 years my MK2 FR(9 years) and MK3 Cupra 280(2 years) have been fun! Main reason for selling the 280 is that I have another child on the way in July :) so wanted to get an estate whilst paying off the remaining loan on the 280...
  2. b8er1234

Celtic Tune Cupra

didnt go for it in the end, did more cosmetic stuff to my car
  3. b8er1234

How to care for a wrapped car

life of the wrap should be about 4 years as long as its regularly washed etc
  4. b8er1234

Need Idea's

Skirts, splitter and wrap
  5. b8er1234

Cupra 280 DSG 41,000m service?

Had mine done a couple weeks back at 37k exactly as Blowski has said I also had brake fluid changed aswell as usual major service, dsg service and LSD service for £670
  6. b8er1234

Yep! Too scared to pressure wash it but glad I didn't need to so will continue this method going forward. Thanks Jimbo! Would 100% recommend a wrap!
  7. b8er1234

Washed it yesterday for the first time. If anyone is wondering what products to use. I used Chemical guys matte/satin shampoo. Along with their detailer when needed. I used this as snow foam first with a capful and water in the snow foam bottle. Rinsed. Then with 2 bucket method using the same...
  8. b8er1234

Cupra 280 front brake pads

Just picked the car up from it being serviced and soon I will need the front brake pads replacing. Can anyone point me in the right direction or send a link my way for the correct front brake pads for a Cupra 280? Usually the reg lookup on websites isn't that great especially for the tyres as...
  9. b8er1234

Had the Cupra wrapped

For the front badge I just used plastidip(spray that drys into rubber which you can peel off) and the rear was black lettering that i got off ebay
  10. b8er1234

Had the Cupra wrapped

Just got off the phone to the DVLA. As the car is still black in colour which matches the v5 I'm ok. It only applies if I say went from black to any other colour that doesn't match what's on the v5
  11. b8er1234

Had the Cupra wrapped

No worries at all! Everyone has their own personal preferences and I'm loving it Premium didn't increase. I have done a fair few mods to the car now and the first few were a one off cost but due to amount of mods any subsequent ones where "free of charge" will be interested to see what the...
  12. b8er1234

Had the Cupra wrapped

Unsure on the pearlescent. If it gets knocked/scratched there are methods to remote slight damage but if large then would need that whole section replaced. Whole car cost £1250 which is avery material
  13. b8er1234

Had the Cupra wrapped

Wrap should last 5 years which is good. As for maintaining im yet to wash it. But apparently easier to clean than gloss. Have ordered some matte/satin detailer and snow foam/shampoo
  14. b8er1234

Had the Cupra wrapped

Yea back in normal place .just got a quick pic while it was off
  15. b8er1234

Had the Cupra wrapped

Yep! Loving it haha
  16. b8er1234

Had the Cupra wrapped

Had the Cupra wrapped couple days back now and really happy with the results! Went for satin black and came out better than expected.
  17. b8er1234

One more
  18. b8er1234

Another pic
  19. b8er1234

So after having the MK2 TDI FR back from my dad for a few days I picked up my car yesterday. And oh my god! What a difference! Satin black really suits the Cupra! Had so many comments from people at work today and over heard the binmen this morning complementing the wrap haha! I only have the...
  20. b8er1234

Yep I will be giving DVLA a call and also insurance to add to the many mods Interested to hear what the DVLA will say as car will still be black with the wrap on
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise