Search results

1. b8er1234

Bye from me, for now!

Hopefully in the future I will be back in a SEAT but for the past 11 years my MK2 FR(9 years) and MK3 Cupra 280(2 years) have been fun! Main reason for selling the 280 is that I have another child on the way in July :) so wanted to get an estate whilst paying off the remaining loan on the 280...
  2. b8er1234

Cupra 280 front brake pads

Just picked the car up from it being serviced and soon I will need the front brake pads replacing. Can anyone point me in the right direction or send a link my way for the correct front brake pads for a Cupra 280? Usually the reg lookup on websites isn't that great especially for the tyres as...
  3. b8er1234

Had the Cupra wrapped

Had the Cupra wrapped couple days back now and really happy with the results! Went for satin black and came out better than expected.
  4. b8er1234

How to care for a wrapped car

Getting my car wrapped tomorrow and speaking with a few people it's easier to clean a wrap than paint. Been told just a snowfoam and spray down then dry is usually is all that's needed most of the time. Anyone on here have any tips for maintaining a wrap? Cheers!
  5. b8er1234

Anything to worry about?

I'm not the most clued up on the ins and outs of cars. But is this anything to worry about? Car(Cupra 280) seems fine no warnings etc just noticed this morning. Not to say it's only just occurred as haven't had a nose round the engine for quote some time, possible leak?
  6. b8er1234

Foot rest cover

Does anyone have a link or part no for the metal foot rest cover that's just to the left of the pedals? Cheers!
  7. b8er1234

Small circular dent

Noticed a small dent on passengers door today. What's the best way to rectify it? Only goes in a few mm
  8. b8er1234

Remap and servicing

Im looking to get my cupra remapped in the next couple of months and my car is also up for its 40k service and DSG oil change. When dealers service vehicles do they reset the ECU therefore removing the remap? Or is it a simple case of telling them not to flash the ECU. Unsure if its standard...
  9. b8er1234

Chipex or touch up paint

Stone chips as expected over the bonnet and front bumper. Whats best to remedy them? Chipex or just get touch up paint stick? Do dealers sell the sticks or am I better off having a look online
  10. b8er1234

Celtic Tune Cupra

Anyone remapped their Cupra 280/290 with a Celtic tuning remap?
  11. b8er1234

Remapping

Looking at getting a remap this year for the Cupra and I know most people go for revo or Apr. However I've seen a local company that remaps cars. Looking at the customers cars they have remapped there's quite a range! C63 AMG's. BMW M6, Audi RS6, RS4, Audi R8 etc some pretty expensive cars...
  12. b8er1234

Cupra 280 towing eye

Where abouts should the towing eye be located? Checked all around the area where the spare wheel is to no avail
  13. b8er1234

Cupra 300 Vs Civic type r lease deals.

Been comparing the Cupra 300 and New 2017 civic type r lease deals. They are both around the 30k mark(maybe a 1k difference for base model's) but what I can't get my head around is that the Civic type r on a lease website is wanting double the deposit of the cupra and double the monthly...
  14. b8er1234

Car Key Cloning Device??

Noticed near my car today in Sainsbury's car park there was a weird look device on the floor. It was a car key shaped circuit board, and soldered to it was a usb adaptor, with then a micro usb cable plugged into it the usb adaptor. Cant see anyone stupid enough to try and break into a car...
  15. b8er1234

Revo flash sale

Just posting this here Incase anyone is planning on doing.some mods soon https://www.revotechnik.com/content/revo-flash-sale
  16. b8er1234

Is it normal....

Is it normal even after a long journey for the exhaust tips to be slightly smoking still even when the engine is off? Guessing it's just due to the cold weather? Got the BCS catback on the cupra bit wanted to be sure there was anything else possibly causing this
  17. b8er1234

Revo/APR Black Friday sale

Anyone heard if they will be doing a black Friday sale as they usually do? Also with the black Friday sales in the past how much have people paid for a stage 1 remap on a Cupra? I understand this will probably differ this year if they do a sale but interested in figures people have paid
  18. b8er1234

Cupra 280 intake options

Just seeing what intake people have got on their 280? Assuming most people have the r600 but interested to see what others have.
  19. b8er1234

Mods to accommodate stage 1 remap

Looking to go for a stage 1 remap early next year for my cupra 280. Just wondering what mods to do before hand to that will work well with a remap. Got a BCS powervalve catback exhaust at the moment. Would it be recommended to go for the r600 intake and turbo technics intake hose? Anything...
  20. b8er1234

Stolen Seat Leon FR - Lydd - Kent

A friends FR was stolen last night in lydd,Kent Reg no: GRE90W Keep your eyes peeled. Please feel free to share on other sites/forums you may know of. Cheers! Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise