Search results

1. roly

My K04 hybrid powered MK2 Cupra Sport track slag (it's now left the building)

Glad to see it's still about even if it is in a bad way at the moment, as said on fb be interesting to see what's caused it to happen.
  2. roly

HELP: Need A Key Fob For Seat Cupra MK3

Yeah just get the remote fob and code that to your car, if you look on the MK2 Ibiza faq page on the forum it tells you how to programme the remote to them which is the same for the MK3. It could be worth going to a local locksmith and seeing what sort of price they would charge as you may be...
  3. roly

HELP: Need A Key Fob For Seat Cupra MK3

You can get the fob seperatly from Seat but that's £101.34 or if you can find a good working used one they take 30 seconds to programme to your car.
  4. roly

My MK3 Ibiza Cupra R Daily Driver

Hopefully it won't ever suffer that fate (never say never) i plan to keep it as long if not longer than my mk2 and i had that 7 1/2 years before i broke it up
  5. roly

Nothing exciting unfortunately, brembo's recently received a rebuild (new seals and dust boots) and I've had the wheels redone again in the original colour. Currently looking into building another engine so I can refit the hybrid and repainting all the calipers as there all looking a bit old...
  6. roly

Ibiza Cupra "R" badge

I looked it up on ETKA, although it's shown as still available i don't know if there's any in stock at the warehouse Only way to find out would be to order one from your local dealer or TPS Part no 6KL853687739 ;)
  7. roly

Ibiza Cupra "R" badge

Last time i checked the only one still available was the centre console R badge which was £34.94!!
  8. roly

Thanks for the comments. I made the mistake of breaking my track car so not going to do it again with this one, eventually it'll get garaged and stripped so i can build it up in my own time and not have to worry about having it usable for work each day. Charge pipe is a K04 one just...
  9. roly

Although it was never my favourite colour they do look good when there all the same colour Glad to hear there still going strong mate, cars looking good aswell ;)
  10. roly

After 6 months I suppose it's time for another update!! The hybrid didn't last for long!! with the boost caped it just didn't drive as well and I wasn't in the mood for mapping it again so it all came off and the car is now back on the K03 (for the moment) Winter had taken it's toll on the...
  11. roly

I don't think it'll go as extreme as the last one but that was never meant to go as far as it did so never say never!! I love the hybrid, when fitted to a proper built engine and able to run to it's full potential it's great fun even if it has cost me a fortune over the years.
  12. roly

Well this project has already seen a change :whistle: As always i got bored so decided i'd dig some of the spares out the garage and have a play about, this ended with the K04 hybrid being fitted along with all the old parts i had left over from the track car. I've also added another VEMS...
  13. roly

The picture hides the mismatch quite well, it's a typical ovni yellow up close though, eventually it'll get a complete repaint but that's probably one of the last bits on the list. Performance and handling mods are the main aim to start with.
  14. roly

I've owned this a couple of months now so thought i would start a build thread with it's current and ongoing progress. After wanting one since there release and the fact they seem to be getting fewer and fewer i decided to bite the bullet and buy one. I purchased this one from another...
  15. roly

Half F2 rally car half road car - Ibiza 16v

Here's a few pictures i managed to find at work after a bit of digging around These were taken on 12th september 1999 when we (The Motorist Centre) borrowed the car and Seat hospitality unit for a display we were putting on at a celebrity golf tournament. From what i can remember this can't...
  16. roly

Strangely i'm not as bothered as i thought i would be now it's gone, looking forward to cracking on with my golf now and seeing what i can do with it
  17. roly

Ibiza has left the building Well after 7 and a half years of ownership, thousands of pounds and lots of blood, sweat and tears the ibiza hs left the building :( I'm please to say however it didn't get scrapped in the end so is still on the road, all be it with a different 20vt engine and not...
  18. roly

Yeah the leon will be a daily and used on track as and when i want to, i've kind of lost interest in track days since getting my quad as it's cheaper to run and as much fun on and off road. The shell needs a rear arch doing, a pair of front wings and the front end blowing over, it's not...
  19. roly

I went for one that i know had been looked after, also wasn't fussed by mileage knowing that the ibiza engine would be going in it Midnight Motors will have a molested leon and a rather interesting golf now ;) I'll probably enjoy the building of it more than anything, i should really start...
  20. roly

The end of an era Well this time (i know i've said it before) the Ibiza is being broken up for spares :( I've been thinking about a change of car for a while and looking at various cars but kept coming back to the idea of keeping the Ibiza, i deciced to convert it back to a road car and put...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.