Search results

1. jackoni

Alternative sideskirts?

I think they are the Audi s line add on skirts....which I think look fantastic!
  2. jackoni

HELP!! I have tried all i can so far! (updated with logs)

Getting a misfire on boost lately, doesnt happen all the time but it is really annoying me now! I have 2.0 coilpacks and fresh plugs...what else causes misfires/power cut/loss? Would a dodgy MAP show these symptoms by any chance?
  3. jackoni

Intercooler pipe size Cupra 180?

Any at all? lol
  4. jackoni

Any ideas folks?
  5. jackoni

HELP!! I have tried all i can so far! (updated with logs)

Still not running 100% Got round to fitting SAI delete, new Dealer MAF 2 weeks ago and also injector seals and seats changed last week.....still same :( heat soak had been mentioned before but even from the 1st boost the car doesnt feel the same...telling me it is more than heat soak? Any...
  6. jackoni

What i need to know is will the 2 inch piping sufice as it opens up to 2.5 inch before inlet manifold? Also have phenolic gasket fitted so will help me keep temps down.
  7. jackoni

Morning folks got a bargain at the weekend there but dont know if to go ahead or not?! Purchased a FMIC with good sized cooler for £40 however the hard pipes from the turbo are 2 inch to the intercooler then from the cooler to the inlet manilfold is full 2.5 inch! Question is is this...
  8. jackoni

power zapped? different to missfire!

Yeah thats what i meant Muttley lol I also have 2.0 coils and for some reason think your meant to adjust the gap possibly when using the NGK BKR7EIX plugs! Trying to find out now to no avail!
  9. jackoni

Only have a handheld reader with no codes showing...wish there was sometimes so i knew! Plugs have been changed to Iriidium heat rating 7 so 1 degree cooler....could the gaps possibly be out? Was told they were fine to fit as they were, no gap adjustment needed...could be wrong tho!Only...
  10. jackoni

Hi Muttley Definitly not traction control, always reach down and turn it off before a boost....to save hitting the brick wall!! lol Highest RON fuel we can get in NI is 97 BP Ultimate :( What kind of components are liable to cause miss fires/instant power theft? :cry:
  11. jackoni

Morning folks Past few weeks when giving it the beans the car seems like it is zapping the power from me under load! I have changed the coils to 2.0 versions when i had a missfire before but this feels like the power is being zapped away for 1 second or 2, where as the coil missifre was an...
  12. jackoni

Fluctuating Tickover AUQ 1.8t.

Same here...have not had a MAF go in 3 years 35K miles and get the same issue so hoping a new MAF next week will breath some umph back in :) curious to know the answer to your question also!
  13. jackoni

Delete or bypass? I have the bypass done but all the hardware for delete, wonder if it will sort me out!
  14. jackoni

Any other ideas Bill? i also have this but can confirm with a smoke test that i have no leaks...iwsh i did so i knew :(
  15. jackoni

Boost...then nothing!!!???

Been thinking it is something more than traction control kicking in to be honest! I have a fresh sytec replacement fuel pump fitted 2 months ago and dont have any other issues i am aware of so far :cry: Would it make a difference having the car mapped with a tired fuel pump then fitting a...
  16. jackoni

When my traction kicks in its far more violent....like hitting a brick wall with the odd pop and bang from it! This was more like the whole car had died for a second or 2 then picked up again! Only did it once tho...strange
  17. jackoni

Morning folks Bit of a weird one yesterday, was coming out of a junction and gave it the beans in 2nd when the car came on boost and then all of a sudden nothing....no power at all! Wasnt a misfire i dont think with no backfire or sputtering just seemed to die the pick up again. No lights...
  18. jackoni

what have you done to your car today ?

What oil did you end up going for in the end?
  19. jackoni

reducing intake temperature

Inlet manifold.....phenolic spacer needed! I would have thought your FMIC would have been able to cope fine?
  20. jackoni

Lcr or mk2 cupra?

Thats exactly what will happen....you will get carried away with it anyway Mk1 or Mk2 lol Either way they are both cracking cars and i would love any one of them! Is your celica a 140 or 190?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise