Search results

1. Chris.griz

1.4TSI induction kit

http://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/remote-carbon-fibre-canister-air-filter Is this the one?
  2. Chris.griz

1.4TSI induction kit

What sort of air intake have people put on their boc with battery's in the front? Looking to get one, but don't really want to spend £170 for itg
  3. Chris.griz

Anyone got a boost gauge fitted?

Has anyone got a photo of the gauge installed?
  4. Chris.griz

Ibiza Bocanegra For Sale £7200

Hi Guys I Am Selling My Ibiza Bocanegra due to buying a house. I am now desparate to sell so am open to any offers. (Within reason) 2009 59 Plate Bocanegra 1.4 TSI 7 Speed DSG 180BHP 45,500 Miles. Will rise due to work. Full Seat Service History bar 1 from previous owner. Spec...
  5. Chris.griz

Post your Ibiza Pic's

Hi how do I upload photos?
  6. Chris.griz

cupra bocanegra 3 inch exhaust

Hi guys. What sort of price should I expect to pay for a turbo back custom? Looking to get one for my boc. Cheers
  7. Chris.griz

sold

Have you still got it for sale mate?
  8. Chris.griz

Mk5 Ibiza Bulb List

Can someone help. I bought about 2 months ago a pack of numberplate bulbs, but all 5 of them have blown within about 2 months? I bought as it says on the guide 239 Festoon 38mm? Also, does anyone know about DRL lights, the standard ones looks a little shitty with xenons.
  9. Chris.griz

Bocanegra Paddles

Let me know how it goes mate.
  10. Chris.griz

Bocanegra Paddles

As I said when I started the thread mate, mine seem to be different from the others, they are not as 'tall'. If you can see the paddles from the drivers seat then these will not fit. If you can't see them, they should be fine. Hope this helps.
  11. Chris.griz

Bocanegra Paddles

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DSG-Paddle-Shifter-Extension-Volkswagen-VW-Golf-6-Jetta-GTI-MK6-R20-Passat-R36-/281111092220?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item417386dbfc
  12. Chris.griz

Help from anyone with a boc or cupra would be appreciated!

There is nothing wrong with any of them? It's how you look after them that will affect it..
  13. Chris.griz

Bocanegra Paddles

Hopefully this worked?
  14. Chris.griz

Bocanegra Paddles

Yes they do fit mine, but as I said on the post, mine seem to be different than all the others. I have no idea how to upload the photo I took?
  15. Chris.griz

Bocanegra Paddles

Sorry im just getting back to you now, yes mate, literally just put them on now, look pretty mental. Do you want some photos?
  16. Chris.griz

Bocanegra Paddles

Cheers buddy
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members