Search results

1. Ryann101

Brake pads

Ferodo's are well expensive though haha I'll take a look
  2. Ryann101

Brake pads

What do you think of mintex? Could you possibly link me to the right mintex pads please pal?
  3. Ryann101

Brake pads

Hi guys need some new pads for my ibiza cupra mk4, I've found some ebc red stuff pads just checking to make sure they are the right ones http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/138668/seat/ebc-red-stuff-front-brake-pads/dp3036c.html But the others are a lot more money then the £90 ones...
  4. Ryann101

What's my car worth?

54 plate, I would like 3,500-4000 for it really. It's in mint condition and previous owner works at forge so he can confirm all the mods :)
  5. Ryann101

What's my car worth?

Hi guys what would you value my car at? 86k miles Tax till November 2014 M.o.t April 30th Stage 2 remap by Custom Code producing 240bhp and 255nm of torque (print out to prove) Forge front mount Forge polished 008p (Yellow Spring) Forge Tip Forge throttle body Forge...
  6. Ryann101

Boost leek?

Okay mate thanks for your help :)
  7. Ryann101

Boost leek?

Hahaha that was a good one mate, that's what I was thinking I'm gonna look tomorrow for any leeks. If not I might have to get it plugged in. What's the easiest way to check for leeks mate?
  8. Ryann101

Boost leek?

Hey guys, driving to work the other night and my car was only boosting up to 5psi instead of 22psi. Anyone know what could be causing this? Thanks :)
  9. Ryann101

1.8T Engine Bay

I want one bad but can't find one at all! What else is in the kit do you know?
  10. Ryann101

1.8T Engine Bay

Chino where did you get that breather pipe? Can't find it on awesome gti
  11. Ryann101

Air filter

I can't actually hear the filter that much, and no dyno's near me :( I might get a jetex just to see if I can notice any difference. Jetex looks smarter I think or I could just sell it.
  12. Ryann101

Air filter

Ah sorry pal. So you think I should stay with the pipercross?
  13. Ryann101

Air filter

Hey guys, just wondering what air filters you guys are running? I have a foam pipercross air filter (massive) and was wondering if it's making me loose some power? Thanks
  14. Ryann101

Boost Gauge

I've done a step by step guide but still no illumination. Headlights still work so still a connection
  15. Ryann101

Boost Gauge

Hi guys, can someone please give me a step by step guide on how to make the gauge light up? Which wire goes to which on the headlamp switch. I have a glow shift boost gauge and the wires are black, yellow, orange and purple if that's any help! Much appreciated, thanks!
  16. Ryann101

Slims 2003 LCR

How did you get the inlet that polished mate? What did you use?
  17. Ryann101

Breaking ibiza Cupra mk4?

Okay thank you :)
  18. Ryann101

They on eBay mate?
  19. Ryann101

Nope :(
  20. Ryann101

Hi guys, does anyone know anyone or is breaking an ibiza Cupra mk4? I'm looking for a complete set of coolant hoses Thanks :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise