Search results

1. Ant FR

120k ibiza Tdi 130 sport, silly idea or not

waste of time, car was a pile of ****. Cheap yeah but it had not seen any love for a long long time. The bits that i could say scared me off of the bits i could not see. The brakes were actually rotten on the rear, not just corroded but the discs were more like a cicular saw, how it got...
  2. Ant FR

Turbo blew at dealers!!!!!!

they broke it they pay for it end of. You have no guarantee that they did not buzz the engine by wrongly downshifting, caned the nuts out of it etc, there is too many unknowns. If the engine had gone on the loan car they had let you have ( if they did) then you would have to sump up for...
  3. Ant FR

yeah, i am pleased in a way its from a garage as i canget a proper test drive in it. This will be my 4th Mk4 if i get it, had a 1.8t a 130 fr and a cupra Tdi. my mate said the 1.9 tdi is strong, local taxi firm has octavias that have done 400k without any major issues with think this...
  4. Ant FR

seems to be good, one of the sales guys is driving it on daily basis, full seat service up to 110k, so due a service now ( which i can do myself) cambelt done at 89k, clutch all ok but i can have a drive of it in morning and 4 new tyres. couple of dinks, but hey its a daily runnabout and £1700...
  5. Ant FR

Ok i need a daily driver as my Civic type R is being turned into a track day car so need something cheap that i can use for everyday running. So spotted how cheap the Ibza TDi sports are and have spotted a part ex at a garage for £1750 seems clean ish, couple of bits of trim on front missing...
  6. Ant FR

Guys, anyone know anything about this LCR

Yeah think my mind is made up on that one now, just seen another one at a dealer with 49k on the clock and 4900, But also just seen a TT roadster with 41k for 6800 ono. or do i just stick to the plan of a 120d beemer and be semi boring. I hate having to buy cars, as i am so indecisive.
  7. Ant FR

you should be able to see it as no need to be a member on CTR site anyway heres a copy of the ad. Cheers Here is my seat leon cupra r in onvi yellow! Its a 2003 03 plate car with 111k on the clocks comes with full service history last service was 107k had the belts changed at 78k...
  8. Ant FR

Guys, i've had a look but can;t find any linked info on here about it but does anybody know any details about this car thats currently for sale. I'm tempted at the price, but its things such as screamer pipe and the stance on the front wheels thats waring me off. Any commetns guys...
  9. Ant FR

leon cupra track car [more power coming]

don;t forget the cage. also one pointer. if you are going to be taking this to the ring youneed to get edges and stuff tidyed up. A set of the carbon fibre doorcards would be a good idea as any exposed edges and you won;t be allowed on. very tough on stripped cars now
  10. Ant FR

Vag 1.8t 20V Mini

no betting about it, it does go well you should see the new tow car for it....lol the conversion is something else,
  11. Ant FR

Mixed tyres advice

why don;t you just lookat my ad in the forsale section. 4 toyos brand new with stickers for #200 and i am down the road from you and they are fr the cupra in 205 40 17 size
  12. Ant FR

Is the standard radio head unit attached to the under tray?

if you can push it further i would seriously recommend the pioneer DVD p3100. Its available for 279 quid. its an amazing unit, with DVD built in, full ipod control, reverse camera link ( just need a camera) oh and its a pioneer unit, so much better than the halfrauds rubbish. see here:-...
  13. Ant FR

Is the standard radio head unit attached to the under tray?

right, you are going to have to get a hacksaw blade to your standard facia. Once you have removed both the stereo and the shelf you will see that there is are two large notches that stick out to seperate the two units. These need to be cut off so that you can get the double din unit in...
  14. Ant FR

thanks dealer, wheel bearings collapsed on motorway and i nearly got hurt

well update again, car is gone, got my money back . and looks like i am buying an EP3 Civic Type-R for 5k to hoon around in this year, yeah i know huge loss of torque over the cupra tdi and also less MPG, but truth is have'nt been using car half as much this year as i thoight i would, plus i...
  15. Ant FR

Ibiza cupra alloys

Strange as i thought Cupra Alloys were cheaper than 280 per wheel, pretty sure when i bought a set fromt eh stealers in 2005 i paid 140 a wheel. I have a spare one for sale if anyone wants it.....lol I'm sticking all my spares up in the for sale section,
  16. Ant FR

ok update. Today after me starting my complaining, the dealer has agread to take the car back, i agread a small difference in the price as obviously i have done 5k in it since buying it, but i am going into drop the documents off and pick up my cheque and oibviously the bits in the car...
  17. Ant FR

bad news

bad news mate, hope its something simple and cheap
  18. Ant FR

And the car is a pup, the previous owner modded it, in hindsight i should'nt have bought it, its not as if i paid cheap money for it, so let the battle commence. Best bit is i am super fired up today due to another complaint i am dealing with for work. so....Player one to serve.:D
  19. Ant FR

they turned up tuesday at 8:30 am and it was taken away on the back of a low loader. I don;t want the car back, still no contact from them.
  20. Ant FR

well car was picked up yesterday morning, not heard a dicky bird from the dealer even just to say we have your car ( as it was an independent who picked it up) So they've played into my hands, now the complaining is going to start letters gone off to delaer principal, and SEAT uk. i will not...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.