Search results

1. what have you done to your car today ?

Just drove it about a mile and it feels so much better the gearstick don't move backwards and forwards now when pulling away and when coming off the gas.
  2. what have you done to your car today ?

Just fitted my poly bushed dogbone mount. Would have been a 10 minute job if it wasn't for one of the bolts that hold it to the subframe snapping on me. So annoying can't even give it some welly to try it out invade the other one snaps.
  3. what have you done to your car today ?

Yeah I found that cheers anyway. Might aswell just chuck it
  4. what have you done to your car today ?

Went and picked this up for the bargain price of £10 as the handle is busted on mine Opened it up and it had the cubby hole bit in it aswell Also had this stuck to the back of it think its a tracker or something
  5. Dog bone mount

Can't wait to get it fitted hopefully it will turn up by the weekend.
  6. Dog bone mount

Just bought a Cupra r one for mine with yellow powerflex bush already fitted for my Cupra.
  7. Dog bone mount

Are all dog bone mounts the same on Leon cupra's and Cupra r
  8. Diagnostic port

Front one mate
  9. Something not right

Yeah will do but got to wait until I get paid at the end of the month.
  10. Something not right

Well I changed the top mounts I now have no gap under the top hat under the bonnet. But the wheels still sit the same.
  11. Top mount bush fitting

Yeah I think that's how it is. Now it's all back together when I turn the steering the strut top under the bonnet doesn't turn just stays still.
  12. Top mount bush fitting

I'm just fitting my new top mount bushes and bearings . Now when I put it back together and do up the threaded bush should the strut insert be able to turn. The bottom half of the coil over turns and the spring but the insert stays still is this correct.
  13. Knocking n/s front

Did you get to the bottom of this.
  14. Something not right

Yeah they was new. Well saying that I bought them from some fella on eBay who had never got round to fitting them on his car. Don't know how long he had them though although that should make no difference. They was all boxed up and looked brand new. And new top mount bearings. Bought some new...
  15. what have you done to your car today ?

Went to change my top mounts but can't get the nut undone as when I done it up before I done it with a mates impact gun. So took the whole leg off for nothing.
  16. Something not right

The last 3 pics are passenger side and the 1st pic is the drivers side
  17. Something not right

Does anyone think my top mount bushes being knackered would cause my wheels to sit like they are. This is my top mounts.
  18. Do i need this pipe?

Dunno mate will have to check but I'm away for the weekend now so will have to check on Monday.
  19. Do i need this pipe?

I've got this pipe on mine mate and its just been pushed into the tip. Not even got a jubilee clip on it lol.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.