Search results

1. Have to turn traction control off??

Just been to have a look at the wheels. 3 wheels are 205 40 17. One of the back wheels is a 205 45 17. Looks like there is the problem! Will get a tyre ASAP and update you Cheers lads! Much appreciated
  2. Have to turn traction control off??

Thought it was strange. Nothing stored in the fault memory. It does feel as if abs is kicking in when braking hard some times? Any ideas what to check
  3. Have to turn traction control off??

Hi guys just bought a 1.9 tdi ibiza sport. It's had the egr removed. De cat. Fmic. It's had a remap to suit these mods Inc hard cut limiter and launch control. But when driving anything over 55 mph you have to turn traction control off via the button or the car just looses power and the...
  4. air bag light

i was removing the cupholder where the gear stick is and had the ignition on -.- so the air bag light pinged when i removed connections! anyway apart from stealers to delete the fault? cheers
  5. Interior handle loose

Had a go but it wouldn't budge! The edges were bending but it wasnt popping off lol. And I did take the 3 T30 screws out :(
  6. Interior handle loose

tidy cheers mate! ill have a wonder now!
  7. Interior handle loose

are you talking about the grab handle or the chrome handle to open the door mate? cz my chrome handle is where the hard plastic part is :/
  8. Interior handle loose

anyone had this?
  9. gear lever free play

fitted the forge side to side now and hey still the same -.- gonna take the gearstick boot off tommorow and have a look ther, anything common for going on the cabin side of shifter cables?
  10. Interior handle loose

the interior door handle ( chrome bit) has become loose [:@] and i've had a look and the door card looks a right pain to remove. anyone else had their handle loose? and is it a case of door card off + tighten screw? cheers :)
  11. gear lever free play

well taken the plunge and ordered the short side to side lol. anyone know if the above solid bushes will fit the cables on the leon? cheers :D
  12. gear lever free play

Yeah just the side to side. Ive fitted a short shift to reduce the front to back. I just cant justify 70 quid on a short side to side , as im not overly fussed about the length of that lol .
  13. Citrus Yellow FR tdi :) PIC heavy

Wel couple more pics, brakes were shot so decided on some EBC green stuff pads and drilled + grooved discs :D i know my alloys are peeling, saving up to get them powder coated, but holiday next month so no spending :( Went to modified live at oulton park on saturday , saw...
  14. Citrus Yellow FR tdi :) PIC heavy

cheers bud :) , getting there slowly XD
  15. gear lever free play

had a few lol, a bora, 106 gti rep in blue, corsa redtop, list goes on XD . you on cruise north wales? few meets going on with em mate
  16. gear lever free play

ye met cymraeg :P , yeah it goes alright bud. yeah caernarfon, where bouts you from?
  17. gear lever free play

its ok mate lol, go onto the forum home page, select, leon then leon mk1, then above all the threads on the left theirs a button 'new thread' :)
  18. gear lever free play

Just start a new thread ?:S?
  19. gear lever free play

found out what the play was. the side to side shifter, the part that locates onto the front to back shifter has worn. http://www.awesomegti.com/parts/transmission/quick-shifts/forge-adjustable-side-short-shift-vag-6-speed The plastic white bit in the pic. anyone know of a cheaper alternative...
  20. gear lever free play

Anyone else got side to side play on their gearstick when in a gear? 2nd gear is the worst? thanks
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.