Search results

1. ohara

Tdi problems. Please read, interesting problem.

The diagnosis was done on a proper machine not an eBay special. No boost leaks. The flux capacitor has been broke a while too.
  2. ohara

Tdi problems. Please read, interesting problem.

Right folks, I have a alh engine in my leon. Out of the blue it started loosing power, I removed the original MAF, replaced it for a bosch unit which lasted a few days them completely stopped working, so I cleaned the the turbo and checked the vanes weren't stuck, cleaned the EGR, cleaned out...
  3. ohara

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Please update. Please.
  4. ohara

Aftermarket R bumper...

Seen one for sale quite cheap, anyone know the quality if these and if there a nice fit etc? A picture would be great too.
  5. ohara

What Colour for my Alloys?

La7w, reflex silver, its very bright and looks nice on wheels.
  6. ohara

Head unit not saving settings

I'm having the exact problem with mine, it won't save radio channels and when u put the key in the car it come on very loud. Doing my head in!
  7. ohara

Grinding noise on full lock

Anti roll bar?
  8. ohara

Leon on rota gtr's

Seen it before, looks mean as! Any on gtr's that you know of? Ones I'm interested in have 215/35 tyres so if my Monoblocks go this week il be buying them and getting some serious lows after mot.
  9. ohara

Leon on rota gtr's

Interested in buying a set of these, there 18x9.5's all round et26 5x112. Il need adapters, I'm worried that they will stick out too much and attract unwanted attention from the police. Anyone have pictures of mk1 Leon's on rotas? GTR wheels in bronze/gunmetal preferably.
  10. ohara

Mk1 Leon build *Skoda VRS Blue* staggered mono's

Anyone got a set of these for sale?
  11. ohara

Mk1 Leon build *Skoda VRS Blue* staggered mono's

Some better photos, no updates :( Cant/couldnt be bothered to lower it as its MOT is up on August, no point slamming it tbh until after MOT.. Been looking a genuine seat roof rack and ive been outbid on a few on ebay and missed a couple. Anyone got one PLEASEEE sell me it! As for wheels...
  12. ohara

eBay armrests.

Measure the gap between your seats dude, if it clears I'd say so. I'm just looking to see if its any good or would I be better buying one better for a few £ more.
  13. ohara

eBay armrests.

Anyone ever fitted an aftermarket one? I'd buy a new one if they weren't so dear, the breakers are looking £50+ also..:confused: This seems cheap,
  14. ohara

Bora/golf interior in a mk1 leon???

Will the rear seats fit?
  15. ohara

Thanks dude!
  16. ohara

Do the seats fit straight in with no problems? Also the door cards, do they fit? And is there any other seats fit?
  17. ohara

Golf key opening my Leon

:rofl:
  18. ohara

Golf key opening my Leon

My uncles jetta key opened his 05 civic type r lol My Leon has a standard leon key, but the central locking opens with a bora/golf key?? :confused:
  19. ohara

Worst Leon Cupra ever!

If you do buy it, rip the kit off outside his house and hand it to him lol