Search results

1. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Cheers mate :) and it's an aftermarket Reiger Diffuser and Custom Cat Back Exhaust, should have said in my initial post
  2. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Here's my 2.0TSI 190 DSG FR Sport :)
  3. Auto flappy paddle

Annoyed myself now -.- , asked dealer for an Update on the Wheel's ETA after Initially being told it would be there for around the 20th Dec this is now "we don't have an ETA and judging by the way it is currently it we Hope to hear before the end of December" so now looking at the New Year...
  4. Auto flappy paddle

That is shocking mate seriously! Really does bring on the meaning of happy to take your money but not to help you afterwards.... Have you not heard anything Since? Would have been about 10 days since I asked last, if they haven't then that is disgraceful :(. Chased my dealer this week asking...
  5. Auto flappy paddle

Have you had anything back off them yet mate :( really is annoying, happy to take your money but not even give a simple message back
  6. Auto flappy paddle

Ahh gutting mate :( keep chasing them don't give them any rest, I had to at first till I got through to the Manager I've dealt with before but keep at them!
  7. Auto flappy paddle

Not as far as I'm aware mate, the top dog at the Dealer admitted that the issue with this was that the specifications sheet at the factory hadn't been updated and this is what caused those specific weeks to not be built correctly. But it could be now that they are on back order for replacing...
  8. Auto flappy paddle

Thanks mate! I have said to the Dealer I want it in writing that the fix is being carried out as now both the Dealer and Seat UK are unable to get an ETA on the wheel coming to the UK -.- , feels like progress is made then just halts. Going to give them until End of Play Thursday and the...
  9. To those of you with a 2019 Cupra... how is the DSG7 box?

Hi Mate, I don't have the Cupra 300 but I do believe that DSG Model is in my 2.0 TSI 190 so can speak of how it is within the car. Very Smooth for shifting overall and quick as well don't tend to find it hesitating. In Standard Drive mode it nails the shifts when I'm expecting them to change...
  10. Leon 2.0TSI 190bhp Engine

Yeah I've got mine now and definitely love it, surprisingly eco when you want it to be as well thought it would hammer the fuel ball the time but it's great :D but I'm in manual mode most of the time with the engine and DCC in sport so bit more control of gearing
  11. Auto flappy paddle

Exactly mate! Thought I'd post it all up as I want as many people effected aware and informed of it as I'm thinking Seat UK would just push back, but with my info and Dealer info they should be able to look into it :)
  12. Leon Lead Time and Manufacturing Errors (68 Plate)

Hey mate I was in the same predicament with my FR Sport, only the Paddles are missing on my FRSport 2.0TSI DSG but only found out a day after accepting the car and getting it home that it should have the paddles as standard now! But I've pushed with Seat UK and My Dealer to get them...
  13. Auto flappy paddle

**Update** 02/11/2018 Hey guys had a call from the Dealer to say the swap over on their own cars was done yesterday and worked successfully with everything working perfectly :D. They have the list of parts which is literally: - Steering Wheel - Paddles (as these are ordered Separate)...
  14. Gap insurance

I've gotten GAP through a company the dealer has specified but looks like ALA is about £30 a month cheaper!! I'm still in the cooling off period on the Dealer GAP and can cancel, would I still be able to use ALA for my GAP? Or is it only once per set year period/car?
  15. Auto flappy paddle

**Bigger Update** Spoke with the Manager at the Dealership who I've had good dealings with in the past and he's put my mind at ease about a lot of things. #1 They have an effected Leon without Paddles at the dealer and one with them correctly fitted. They are going to remove them from the...
  16. 2.0 TSI 190 DSG

Yep I've got one of the effected misbuilds with my FRSport without the paddles, However the car Itself is awesome such a massive step up in quality, ride and power from my 1.4TSI Act Ibiza, really does pull like poop of a shovel xD. My dealer confirmed that going forward any further models will...
  17. Auto flappy paddle

I'm waiting for another call back from the dealer today in regards to the due parts and what it'll cost the dealer/Seat UK. But @Kjimi had mentioned it was just a swap over not even any coding needing to be done. Hopefully it's the case for that rather than steering column, but either way if...
  18. Auto flappy paddle

Spoken to the Dealer yesterday and the specs in the brochure are correct :) So anyone effected keep pushing for them to be retrofitted or a replacement car ordered. Was told by the dealer it'd be around 14 weeks for a new one to be built though -.- Told them to go ahead with the retrofitting...
  19. Auto flappy paddle

Think it looks like even the Standard FR should be getting them! Got the screens from their UK Site Documentation incase anyone wants to push the CS/Dealership with the information :) Linky link https://www.seat.co.uk/car-shopping-tools/brochure-download.html
  20. Auto flappy paddle

Not from what I can see on the Oct brochure mate, Paddles ontop of the SE Model listed in additoon for FR and FR Sport