Search results

1. Mikey-D

Index of Exeo Readers Ride Threads

Add mine please Link : http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=399435 Description : Mikey's Exeo 2.0 TDI CR170 Sport Tech - K1 Gone! Cheers
  2. Mikey-D

Mikey's Commuter - K1 Gone!

Been a member on here for a while, but haven't been active lately. As some of you may know I had the pleasure of owning a Cupra K1. It's been great fun, but doing 90 mile round trip every day for work was costly and I've got track car plans, so was time to go I'll miss the K1 for sure -...
  3. Mikey-D

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Yeah mate on 18's Might order some springs soon, ride height is depressing me.
  4. Mikey-D

Can't wait for that mate! Yeah I thought they'd wear quick, but was only £400 for them so can't really complain!
  5. Mikey-D

Loving the T1-R's. Appear better than the Bridgestone Potenza's that were on previously. Not too noisy eithers
  6. Mikey-D

Well K1 was fully serviced, treated her to new iridium plugs and she sailed through her MOT with no advisories. Taxed too. Now to try out these T1-R's...
  7. Mikey-D

Smiling

I can only assume that if you have in excess of 300bhp then a standard VXR would be left standing. Think they map to around 260 odds?
  8. Mikey-D

[QU OTE=toosmiles;4327403]ive gotta get 2 front tyres soonish and fit my upgraded discs n pads Nice :) Where did you get your uprated discs n pads?
  9. Mikey-D

Smiling

No worries. I've personally never ran into one although I did run into a loud and clearly modded FN2 Type R and I couldn't pull any more than a car or so on him
  10. Mikey-D

Smiling

I meant in relation to Josh's post. Think he has a Cupra and not an FR diesel. Both cars are 240bhp odds, thought it would be close if both were standard trim
  11. Mikey-D

So treated the K1 for 4 x Toyo TR-1's today. Dropped off at GI Motorsport in Kilmarnock for service and MOT. Think it may be time for discs and pads at the front too.
  12. Mikey-D

Smiling

That standard vs standard Josh?
  13. Mikey-D

Leon Fr or Focus ST?

A bit late however I have owned a pre facelift (57 reg) Focus ST-2 and I now have a Cupra K1. Firstly, the ST is a very solid and well put together car, it feels different to the K1 but the build quality is definitely up there. The noise is epic and the ride is smooth as ass cheeks...
  14. Mikey-D

Mikey-D's K1

Cheers mate, the seats are pretty supportive, look good too So much to buy and do, at a loss where to start next tbh man
  15. Mikey-D

Supra single turbo

No vid for me eithers
  16. Mikey-D

Mikey-D's K1

Aye bud £90 is crazy!! Cheers, up next is a service and MOT and sine tires.
  17. Mikey-D

Supra single turbo

I bet it sounds ridiculous. Your a lucky man :lol:
  18. Mikey-D

Mikey-D's K1

Thanks man, can't wait to get some software, but think ill get everything else done first. I want a triple R splitter, get some pics up once you've got it mate :lol:
  19. Mikey-D

Mikey-D's K1

Cheers matey! Yeah the R8 one is nice, but I think the porka ones are a good bit cheaper?
  20. Mikey-D

Fitted my magma wrap and forge DV to intake hose. Looking good :) http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386583&page=2
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.