Search results

1. Cupra Leon build

This is weird as last time I was on here I bought a new 2007 Leon Cupra in white and today I have just ordered a Cupra leon hatch vz3 1.4 e-hybrid in white, due October !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Leon Cupra going back to Seat Leasing

Requirement is maximum 25 K new car price, needs 5 seats and thats about it. Looked at the Guiletta Cloverleaf, its nice and top of the list at the moment, cant see anything else that flicks my switch.
  3. Leon Cupra going back to Seat Leasing

My company car is going back at the end of December, its done 75 K and its a 57 plate, may end up having 80K on it. Never been smashed up and looked after well, may be a bargain if you lot spot it. MM57 XVE spec in signature. Been a good car, never let me down, still undecided what to...
  4. number plate size

3 years old, 70, 000 miles, been stopped a few times but never mentioned the 3/4 front plate !! Maybe its because I AM James Bond ?:lol:
  5. merc wheels

nice.:D
  6. Highest mileage leon mk2 and reliability issues?

57 plate Cupra 61,000 miles, company car. All going well, engine still strong, it has been ragged to death. No bulbs blown, same wipers, drivers seat base looking tired and the upright part near the door is collapsing, im only 73 kg so no excessive weight or blubber. Oh it had an exhaust...
  7. Making it a little noisier, Mk 2 Cupra.

A bit late in the day I know, had a Mk2 Cupra for 2.5 years and 60,000 miles, it goes back to the lease comapany in 6 months but getting bored of it now. Any cheap fixes to give it a bit more induction noise(Its a company/lease car so dont want to spend mega money as its not mine) ? Its...
  8. Camskill offer on Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

This is on a stnd Mk2 Leon Cupra wheel, sorry no other pics.
  9. Camskill offer on Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

I got a set of four "verrdiis" fitted about 2K ago because of this thread. They are Great tyres, much better than the two sets of Pirellis I have had. My Cupra is just over 2 years old with 54K on the clock and I was getting fed up of the loud cabin noise, they have made a big difference...
  10. For those with Aero side skirts

I have lost the third so far, lost the last one two weeks ago !!!!!! I am going to "silicon" them on with bathroom sealent, you will never see the sealant as im a quality bodger.:p
  11. Leon FR/Cupra or Golf GTI Edition 30.

This may help (not sure if its been posted here before) Germany's equivalant of Topgear "D MOTOR" They test a Mk2 Leon Cupra against ans Edition 30 Golf with English subtitles, its the first test so no need to fast forward :D...
  12. Camskill offer on Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Thanks for the concern Emdee, but I cant be arsed as its a company car. Any local shops ?
  13. Camskill offer on Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

I need a full set of new tyres for my Cupra and decided to go for the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta, i want to buy them fitted as dont want to faff around buying them off one person and getting them fitted off someone else. Any one recommend a good place and price to but them in the...
  14. Long term ownership

Mines just done 50 K in just less than 2 years, normal service intervals and gets "ragged" as its a company car, still going strong.:D
  15. side skirt - jacking point cover

My cost close on £ 50 from the dealer but they painted the back one as well you get with the kit. Lucky its a company smoker:D
  16. Cupra or Lexus IS250?

AHHAAA !!!
  17. Quickest Cupra on SCN?!

He's throw alot of time and money at this, bloody fantastic feat. My only point is as this guy is so experienced you thought he would have converted it to 4wheel drive and then he can have all the power in ever gear, and it will be far more usable. Has anyone "grafted" S3 running gear to...
  18. Why pretend you've got a Cupra?

Ditto. Have you noticed that company cars can go really fast in reverse as well !:lol:
  19. Why pretend you've got a Cupra?

It's a bit silly saying your car is somert it aint but then again I am James Bond.:-o
  20. Road/Tyre Noise

This may have been discussed before but can't find it. I had a bog standard 57 plate Cupra and need some new tyres, I have had two sets of Pirelli's (Rosso and Nero's) both sets I have had over 20 K so pleased with the lifetime and grip. I cant fault the car (except for the crap hifi):cry...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.