Search results

1. 1kevintaper

diesel particulate filter problems

just seen all this dpf issues, and touch woood lucky ive not seen any in my supercopa, done 4300 miles so far, ive seen people say on here you can see how much percentage youre dpf is full?????, how can you see this thanks?
  2. 1kevintaper

LED number plate bulbs??

same m8 nas me supercopa aswell here
  3. 1kevintaper

led type number plate bulbs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140902693801?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
  4. 1kevintaper

Leon phonebook

yup i had problem with mine using s2, ended up factory reseeting phone , then all was good again, on phone numbers displayed, it is indeed sim numbers, and not i.e goggle phone numbers etc
  5. 1kevintaper

Is Cruise Control Economical?

cant see how thats possible sorry!! must be a glitch!!
  6. 1kevintaper

Is Cruise Control Economical?

how is that possible?, it uses more revs than 6th at same speed!!!! thus more fuel????????????????
  7. 1kevintaper

Lost a part off my side skirt

nath did you drill holes in the jacking point or are they there standard???????????
  8. 1kevintaper

Supercopa purchase

got my supercopa leased for 2 years with maintence for 252 a month, with 6 months down!
  9. 1kevintaper

folding mirrors

i just need to start the car and the fold open??????, am i missing something ??, why do you even need the button on the electric mirro for folding ?, if i doesnt work????????/
  10. 1kevintaper

folding mirrors

so as in rotate it to fold mirrors individually in????
  11. 1kevintaper

folding mirrors

do any of you guys know why the mirrors have a fold button on the elctric mirrors?, because when you pull it back when say stopped it doesnt fold mirrors or anything!!, only locking car and holiding button can fold mirrors for me!!!
  12. 1kevintaper

proper seat mudflaps on rear of supercopa?

ive got the back on there not perfect but better than nothing i suppose, im surprised some company is not making them!!!!, for the body kit!!
  13. 1kevintaper

proper seat mudflaps on rear of supercopa?

hey guys might just be me, but i was led to beileve that the seat mudflaps fitted ok on the back of the supercopa?, omg there terrible the gaps etc!!!, anybody else think this?, theres no way they fit snugg!
  14. 1kevintaper

Cold Start...

thought modern diesels you didnt have to wait for glowplugs????????, thought that went out with the beatles waiting for glow plug?????????????? :(
  15. 1kevintaper

possible mud flaps on supercopa?

you got a link for them and how easy to fit pal?
  16. 1kevintaper

possible mud flaps on supercopa?

as thread says, ive heard seat dont do mud flaps for the supercopa, which amazes me tbh lol, as anybody thats got a white one will know mudflaps are a must in this weather, anybody got any solutions work arounds for this, cause i cant keep it clean!! cheers!
  17. 1kevintaper

Reversing bulb upgrade?

ive got 3 of them , and whatever way i try them always same error passenger side!!!1
  18. 1kevintaper

Reversing bulb upgrade?

drizzle , youve got brand new supercopa like me, dunno how you dont get the error like!!!
  19. 1kevintaper

Reversing bulb upgrade?

yup bought the same bulbs said bulb out light on dash its the passenger one that triggers it somehow!
  20. 1kevintaper

FR Condensation Issue...

ive put mine under drivers seat
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members