Search results

1. EB-80

What would you do? Advice greatly appreciated.

Mines a carbon friction plate. Ok for 180-200 according to the seller.
  2. EB-80

A little more noise and vibration on tickover but nothing to bad.
  3. EB-80

Goft VR6 flywheel and uprated sachs clutch matey
  4. EB-80

TDI 110, S3 recaros, PD150 turbo, Injectors, Remap, Coilovers and Cupra kit!

Exhaust gas temp gauge sounds like a good idea. The turbo was done by a mate of a mate who works at turbo solutions in Darlington. I'm going for 200bhp as its just my daily work chariot and don't want to blow it up every 5 mins. Off to Dankside soon.
  5. EB-80

Turbo's back! Fit this then it's off for a map to suit!
  6. EB-80

Turbos in bits and injectors are back. Whoop
  7. EB-80

Thanks mate. It's already sorted. SMF and updated vr6 friction plate.
  8. EB-80

Thanks mate. Ryan at Darkside has sent my injectors back inside a week which is good turn around IMO. .260 nozzles fitted My PD150 snail is being hybrided now. Machined turbo housing to suit high flow wheel, 360 deg thrust bearing etc.... Then it down for a day at Darkside. I'm...
  9. EB-80

Audi TT 225 Project 400 Fully Forged engine, R/tech TiV 280bhp n 304ft lbs @1.2bar

This looks a great project. Subscribed.
  10. EB-80

Show off your wheels!! Pics & Sizes

BBS Copys
  11. EB-80

I've made some good progress over the last couple of days. Cupra R kit is fitted. S3 seats wired in and treated. http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo360/decca80/Leon%20Pics/?action=view&current=20121015_172956.jpg They are so nice to sit in. I'm really happy with the cars...
  12. EB-80

Good head units??

Wow I don't fancy a double din that much! Is there an a dash adaptor anyone has used? I've looked but cant see one for the Mk1 Leon?
  13. EB-80

Good head units??

How hard is it to fit the double din fascia from the late MK1 Leon? I'd like a double din in mine.
  14. EB-80

mk1 cupra r bumpers

Has anyone got a pic of the cupra R front bumper sliders please. Again sorry for the highjack ;)
  15. EB-80

Grahams81 - VW Golf 2.8 V6 4motion - Wheels Sorted :-)

Sick the coilovers on for now and worry about a project latter down the line would be my advice. The Golf will look naughty tucked down on them rims![B)]
  16. EB-80

Grahams81 - VW Golf 2.8 V6 4motion - Wheels Sorted :-)

Great wheel choice. I also run FK coilovers they are great imo. It will deffos need a drop once the wheels are fitted though mate
  17. EB-80

Straight Through Exhaust a good idea???

I have no cat or backbox. I'll be fitting a stainless system at some point though. It sounds ok but its a touch loud imo.
  18. EB-80

Right I've been bothering Ryan at Darkside since yesterday. The plan is. The transporter injectors are going to then first for .620 nozzles fitting. Then I'm going with the car once the turbo and intercooler is fitted. They will do the egr delete and fit the nozzles. Then map and map sensor...
  19. EB-80

mk1 cupra r bumpers

Food for thought. Cheers mate