Search results

1. rae1001

Back box delete/mufflectomy

Jump in your car and drive... Before :)
  2. rae1001

Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

Arbs aswel, slam panel, gotta be more haha you bought like 3/4 of my car hahaha
  3. rae1001

Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

Here, you forgot my mention... Donator of parts haha
  4. rae1001

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Final piece to the puzzle...? I really hope this is going turbo haha
  5. rae1001

In need of some help and advice for a suspected broken gear linkage

You can buy a linkage repair kit on ebay for around 20quid and you can do it diy if you have a bit of knowledge of cars. Its a pretty fiddly job but worth doing the complete linkage from stick to box Search google, there are a few guides online. You will probably need to search for a mk3 golf...
  6. rae1001

vibra technics engine mounts

With 190bhp there would be no reason to go for more than just the front mount. And they are really easy to fit. Front mount, maybe 90 mins tops. If you decide to do all 3, set aside half a day and that should see you good with time to chill and drink beer
  7. rae1001

Front subframe

Just support the engine with an engine lift or jack and unbolt the mount. Wont do any harm. If using a jack just use a bit of wood and make sure its nice and secure
  8. rae1001

Bucket Seats

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=333596&page=14 Have a look on there mate, might help you out a bit. Side mounts could be mounted on there. For fia approval im guessing the welds would just have to be checked for cracks etc, with a cert supplied. Could be wrong though. Hopefully...
  9. rae1001

Bucket Seats

Ah ok i never knew that. Side mount can be used with this setup aswel
  10. rae1001

Roll cage..

They will fit perfect. I have one that im selling, they feet for the main hoop are not great so recomend making your own. Front feet are perfect.
  11. rae1001

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Looking good man. Cant wait to see this on track. Its gonna handle like a dream. Should keep up with some quicker cars through bends
  12. rae1001

Bucket Seats

You wont need side mounts depending on how low you want the seat. There are some people who have done the seat rails on here, ill try find a pic for you
  13. rae1001

Bucket Seats

Nope. Some people cut the standard seat mounts from them and weld it bars. Not a 10min job but gives the freedom of seats
  14. rae1001

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Thats only cos of the 'tache [B)]
  15. rae1001

Tracked Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Track Pics/Videos - Knockhill - 11/41/16

Looks brilliant that with them wings. Even the canards give it that meaner look. Nice ;)
  16. rae1001

Raes t3/4 mk3 - updated 25/4

I know man, was gutted when i came to the decision, but with another baby on the way very soon i had to make the right decision. Its not only the money for the project, its also the money on top that i pay for my lockup which isnt too cheap. Im going for an audi avant. Either b6 or b7 model with...
  17. rae1001

Lets everyone know its your territory. I like it haha
  18. rae1001

Haha big number 11 on the driveway :)
  19. rae1001

Easy hit full boost by then ;) just leave the handbrake on haha
  20. rae1001

Raes t3/4 mk3 - updated 25/4

Well this has come to an end... Was all going good, getting plenty done then the family car completely shat itself. So after a lot of thought, ive decide to break the ibiza aswell as the shitter family car to get a good family car i can rely on. It was good while it lasted haha