Search results

1. New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

That looks awesome I want one that should be a cupra R
  2. New front disc & pads

hi i have just put some new EBC dimple & grooved front disc & brembo pads up for sale in parts section if any one is after some all new in the boxes for Cupra R. as car is now sold and never got round to putting them on
  3. Rear spring

Yes they are I think it's as my old ones were worn out and these are new so I got some h&r to put on
  4. Rear spring

For the record they fit no problem but the ride height is to much
  5. Rear spring

Any body know if a Mk2 cupra rear spring fits mk1 cupra R as they look identical side by side ?
  6. Problems selling an LCR

That was a cheap car if it was a good one
  7. Problems selling an LCR

I think a couple more years and they will start to rise with more being scraped mk1 lcr is best looking leon by far
  8. Finally have my LCR back new pics.

What suspension has it got on sits nice
  9. AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

I think ap will be good for road not track they sell plenty of sets of them and they are not the cheapest out there I put bilstein b14 on my sons Clio f1 they were on for about 18 months done not many miles we sold it to a friend he just informed me a front damper has had to be replaced so any...
  10. AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Psx is not height adjustable, psi do this front and rear top mount kits about £80 including new bolts as well
  11. AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Going do the front and back mounts going with stanard I had a track car all polybushed it was rock hard my cupra is for the road psi tuning do a full ecs kit so will get that the ap look promising I can get them cheap
  12. AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Think am going need coilovers spent abit of time today measuring up I want 30mm drop rear and 25mm front can't find a sport kits that does that did any body also change top mounts while they were at it
  13. AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Is that the coilovers or sports kit one I have seen is 40/30 sports kit
  14. AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Yep that is a point with not knowing how it will sit as some say they are already 20or15mm lower
  15. Referbed Brembos, Rears and Black Diamond Discs pics

What suspension has it got on it sits nice
  16. AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

I am in same vote think am going for springs and shocks
  17. AP suspension kit

Hi any one fitted a AP suspension kit to LCR it's says 40mm front drop30mm rear drop but I have been told it will only lower it by 20mm f and 10mm r ?
  18. Brake discs

I just brought some dimple and groove EBC disc from europarts
  19. Jetex/milltek/cobra/piper

I just fitted cobra cat back a res one so not loud just gives a nice tone low down and a bit louder high up and as it's stainless grantee for life and no booming
  20. clutch pedal

my clutch pedal has just stared to move form side to side like its got play in it but after looking cant see anything a miss ??
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.