Search results

1. 1.2 TSI exhaust

Hello guy's I now have a 2" Turbo back exhaust (decat) on the ibiza... meaning my origional £300 longlife exhaust is for sale on e-bay. price £100.00 (cat back) inbox me for details ;)
  2. Ibiza 1.2TSI FR exhaust

I've just gotten a turbo back with sports cat on my 1.2 TSI for £650 from power flow its so good, so I have a cat back from long life for sale £100 Sunderland / Newcastle area. Long life are a sister company of power flow. Message me on here if you would like pictures and videos. Jake
  3. Big Brakes!

Thank's guys! I have the stupidly small FSIII type brake setup. - does anyone know how much were talking to replace the hubs? is it silly amounts?
  4. Big Brakes!

Hello all, just a quick question. I have a 2012 1.2TSI and the brakes are tiny. I know it doesn't really have the power to warrent bigger brakes... but I want them. can I buy a 288mm setup or 312mm set up and just get a garage to fit them? Thank you in advance.
  5. Reg plate light problems, Ibiza FR 63 plate

Hello Mate, I had a similar problem.. I must have spent £20 or close enough, for all the festoon LED bulbs I'd bought from Ebay. they would work for a while.. I'd pop out in the car and they'd just flicker like mad! sometimes one would be off. I bit the bullet and paid for a set from...
  6. Will this fit?

Thanks for your opinion, although I didn't ask for it... I just want to know will it fit? ta.
  7. Will this fit?

Hello can someone please advise if this fits? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Carbon-Fibre-Fiber-Gear-Shift-Knob-Real-Type-III-Honda-Nissan-Subaru-/200971141643?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item2ecad0420b it come's with 12 10 and 8mm thread adaptors. I...
  8. pooing myself a little

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OvPVoO5YYg
  9. pooing myself a little

Aww! Thanks Guys! I can sleep. as for the Boost Gauge. Revolution in Gateshead did it.. took them about an hour! Well I'll book my service in and let you all know how it goes! :D
  10. pooing myself a little

Hello guys my cars on a PCP deal I plan to buy the car after the three years by re-financing the remaining two years or buying the car with a loan from the bank rather than the garage finance. Here's the issue.. the cars had one service already.. no mods. (I'm paying for three years free...
  11. Another fog light thread

if you do a search mate, I dug a link out to mine from E-bay... IIRC they are H8.. little circuit board looking things with loads of LED's on them. Canbus too... were about £24.00 but they ain't gave me any problems so far... had them months now. Will see if I can get you that link again.
  12. Advice needed.

Okay, thanks mate. Just for you we'll do a little experiment I'll measure the arch gap with a full tank and nothing else in the car I'll put something well heavy in the back for three weeks and post the difference.
  13. Advice needed.

Thanks guys, I wouldn't say going low is all I care about in the entire world. and I don't want to be super low! just a tad lower at the back! so I'm buying FK Highsports... they're the nest ones up from the FK AT street budget ones. £380 from DPM Performance. any want some H&R 25/40...
  14. Advice needed.

Thanks for the reply's! I do about 250 miles a week. over four month you'd think they'd be settled but I guess I'll not be happy until it looks right. My next question is... (I don't know much about coilovers) could I use my current 25/40 H&R springs with...
  15. Advice needed.

Thanks mate, I do ton's of miles but I never really have anyone/thing in the back of the car. I've have had a few car fulls over the months but not many. I'll take a picture of the ride height and someone might be able to tell me if its normal. the springs are the H&R 25/40mm on a...
  16. Advice needed.

Hello guys, I lowered my 1.2TSI FR on H&R 25/40mm its been this way for about 4/5 months... ride's a little harsh but the front sits well and at the time anything was better than how high the rear was. however there is still a significant arch gap at the rear. Any ideas? I have...
  17. 1.2 tsi remap

is exceeding the torque limit by 22NM advisable? I want mine remapped but I don't want to turn it into a ticking time bomb. or is it something you'll get away with.
  18. Help!

good answer! thanks :) haha
  19. Help!

Basically... I've chewed my locking wheel nut!/s I can get them off... one last time! but I know they won't go back on and then back off.. if that makes sense? I contacted SEAT and they said it will be £54.00 for four of them. When I asked what size they were he said he couldn't tell me...
  20. 1.2 tsi remap

Thank you mate. That's great! I'm gonna try and DIY it! mine's also manual and I was worried about the torque limit on our gearbox. But if its issue free then I guess thats okay! I've used half a tank of petrol making the dump "pshhhh" noise ha :(
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.