Search results

1. wegi

intercoolers apart from forge ?

Did you even bother reading what you typed before hitting post? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  2. wegi

VERY LOUD Exhaust on Warmish day when starting up!

Keep it loud n proud! :)
  3. wegi

Being Slammed killed my car :(

Oh no! That's not good. There is a price to pay for being low though. Form over function :P hope you manage to get it back on the road soon mate! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  4. wegi

Engine modification 1.2 tsi

I beg to differ ;)
  5. wegi

Cupra/Bocanegra Silencer Removal

Well I've had the centre box off for a while now, and feel like a change so the backbox is coming off on Thursday! Will then also inform my insurance I have a catback, since that's pretty much what it is. Didn't bother telling them about the centre box removal.
  6. wegi

Best tyres?

I think the standard Pirelli tyres on my Boc are pretty good, had a few understeery moments but that was with ESP off and pushing the car a bit hard.
  7. wegi

Help!!!! Airbags just went off!!

Why have you even posted this on the forum? You should go straight to a lawyer and sue the arse off them. If there is no exterior damage and the bags blew up and ruined the interior, you have a claim. Off to court you go!
  8. wegi

Engine modification 1.2 tsi

If you want the power of a 1.4tsi it always makes more financial sense to get a car with one in it already! The only time it makes sense to do engine transplants is when you're putting a ridiculous engine into an unsuspecting car! :P
  9. wegi

Running in a rebuilt engine.

I would say just don't think about it and drive it as normal. Don't be scared to floor it every so often, engine needs to know what to expect later :P
  10. wegi

iv had a crash :(

Still worth telling them bout it though. There are so many arseholes on the roads and a lot of them are uninsured, but that's just the way the jobby splatters.
  11. wegi

Oh No :(

Holy crap! Is that an Aston Martin!? Oh wait...
  12. wegi

Bocanegra Meet

It might be a good idea to make a list of who is genuinely interested in coming to this. I wouldn't have a problem coming to Nottingham and I definitely think we should also arrange a small party/gathering/banter overnight type thing.
  13. wegi

Custom interior LED footwell lights

Instead of using the wire in the engine bay couldn't you have used the wire connected to the loom behind the headlight switch on the dashboard? Looks really nice. Thinking bout doing the same but in blue.
  14. wegi

Bocanegra Meet

I'm definitely game for this so long as it's not too far South. Well, I suppose it depends how much of an event we make of it. Could make it a 2 day thing, and have a drunken shindig and sleep in a hotel or something.
  15. wegi

Who's everyone insured with ?

It's always better to declare everything, but generally if your car is listed to have, for example, chrome exhaust tailpipe trim, feel free to change that. That sort of thing. Parts cover is a completely different thing, although I do know that if your mods drastically change the way the...
  16. wegi

Who's everyone insured with ?

There are things you don't need to declare. Upgrading parts the car had from factory do not need to be declared.
  17. wegi

New owner modding help need ideas (pics inside)

Wow! Love the cupra in that grey! Wrap the front part (like the boca) and the mirror caps in carbon fibre vinyl, sideskirts, spoiler with carbon or black tips, black or colour coded wheels, front and back badges blacked out (or carbon'd) and a few other little bits here and there :P If you...
  18. wegi

Cupra/Bocanegra Silencer Removal

Turbo'd cars are never too loud no matter what you do with the exhaust system. They usually just sound 'whooshier' the less restriction there is.
  19. wegi

Launch Control

Can you guys honestly not tell that the video has been sped up!? I mean... GOD DAMN! If your eyes and ears can't detect it... I'm slightly worried for you lol
  20. wegi

Team Boc! Facebook group

I'm regularly hanging about blythswood square with mine. If you see me T15 FRM chase me down and pull me over! :)