Search results

1. Weird noise when braking

Dear members, I am having a strange noise with my 245 HP Hybrid Formentor. The dealer cannot find the fault either. Does anyone happen to have experience with this noise? It almost always happens when you are braking. Thanks in advance!
  2. Lucifer's ultimate guide: 1.4tsi fundamental problems

You will always here noises with a cold start but there is a certain point you cannot agree with. Here is one: http://youtu.be/q5EVcMfoYyA (Yes 1.2 tsi has it as well)
  3. Lucifer's ultimate guide: 1.4tsi fundamental problems

The noise is a sign for the tensioner building up oil pressure and the chain itself which can grow up to 2cm longer. VW/Seat will install new parts with a new chain. The longer/harder the noise, the more f*** you are. 2.0 T(F)SI is known for the same problem. So now the belt is back like the...
  4. Lucifer's ultimate guide: 1.4tsi fundamental problems

Lucifer FYI, There is an solution for the timing chain. It is a big problem in the Netherlands and Germany. There are new parts to solve the problem and VW will compensate you if you're car always went to the "stealers". Loud thicking noise at cold starts will warn you for the problem. Costs...
  5. Polo GTI tips on an FR?

The exits are different. Polo/A1/Fabia is more to the left and shorter. Had to modify my Milltek tips from Polo GTI for my FR.
  6. Lucifer's ultimate guide: 1.4tsi fundamental problems

2010 Cave w/ Stage 2 without (!) Warrenty means getting rid? :p Great guide! Lots of new information. Looking forward to your Stage2 "Readme" and still interested in your opinion about upgrading the stock turbo!
  7. Converting pre-facelift (11 plate) to facelift?

Was looking for the same retrofit. They said; side panels, bonnet, bumper, inserts and lights. To expensive ;) Go for pre-facelift FR or Cupra ;)
  8. Ibiza 1.4 TSI Bocangera - Scorpion Vs Milltek

Went from resonated to non-resonated and i love it! Nice pops and bangs with the DSG. You can drive around without an remap. You just will get the emission light. Afterwards i've had to go custom as well. Especially because the milltek didnt fitted my FR in the first place :rolleyes:
  9. Resonated or non-resonated cat back exhaust?

I've got an used milltek tbe with three (!) Silencers and its still noise. But I'm still removing the two middle ones for more pops Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
  10. My new Ibiza 1.4TSI FR

Which exhaust do you have? DSG fart sounds really nice!
  11. Playing around with my FR

The more expensive FR wheels look great in black. Like he said. Every white car needs Black wheels. Its so much better and with Plastidip its 20 pounds. Look at the picture for the diffuser and wheels. I've driven around 25.000km with the remap. Never experienced gearbox problems. The FR...
  12. Playing around with my FR

My FR mods: * Dip wheels black * Dip grill black * Dip white stripe rear bumper black * Gloss black mirror covers * Gloss black interior parts (like cupra) If you find the car getting boring: * Stage 1 Remap (A must) * Remove center box (A must) * Spacer/dumpvalve
  13. Ibiza Cupra @ Top Gear

Yesterday, the new Ibiza Cupra was used for the hill climp benchmark!
  14. bocanegra 1.4 upgrade panel filter with OEM box?

Looking for a custom solution as well. No problems with heat?
  15. There goes another turbo

Maybe it is better changing to the 2.0 TSi :)
  16. Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4 tsi - 12.7 sec 1/4 mile.

1.4 TSi with GT2876R turbo upgrade, he said.
  17. GUIDE: Plastidip! Episode: Rear Bumper! (Image links dead)

www.plastidip.eu will send to your country.
  18. Ibiza FR pic

Going to get more information about it, Thanks :)
  19. Sound of Cupra TSI

1.4 TSI Cupra/GTI/VRS 2.0 TFSI GTI's And a lot more.. They all have them. Looks like the actuator opens and closes a gap from the engine-bay to the cabin. Easy to disconnect.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise