Search results

1. 184 tdi mpg

I've heard the TDI engines only become truly run in about 40K miles. Not sure if true or not but should only get better based on that. First tank with mine driving mixed normal and sport. Got 300miles and not even halfway through the tank ! I'm expecting around 600 for this tank based on the...
  2. Jarre's 1.2TSi Leon

My experience is good. I've put 40,000 miles on my 1.2tsi. Only problem I can report was when the gate that controls the turbo valve failed. Fault when away on its own but the garage checked it out. It was in the lakes so was minus 2 and very wet so think the cold weather had a big part to play...
  3. Cupra mpg

Hello. What's the mpg like on your Cupra? Looking like im getting one. Lotts of stop start traffic to wrk and motor way drive. I'm pretty set on it but don't wAnt to get eaten alive by the fuel ! Cheers !
  4. New Cupra, engind problems ironed out ?

Sounds good. So oil consumption gone ?
  5. New Cupra, engind problems ironed out ?

That sounds good to me ! Iknow, il be hooked that's what I'm slightly worried about lol ! Do you mind if I ask, Is yours on finance ?
  6. New Cupra, engind problems ironed out ?

Hello. I'm currently seriously toying with the idea of getting a new Cupra and will be going next week to the dealers. Just wanted to know if allthe engine trouble had been ironed out. 3 years ago I got my 1.2tsi. FR as at the time tons of people were reporting all sorts of trouble...
  7. Hid burn head unit.

Damn. Okay il give a go. Does your headlight have that weird little cup that the end of the bulb sits in ?
  8. Hid burn head unit.

Thankyou but they are still pretty similar to the ones in have. Has it burnt your headlight ?
  9. Hid burn head unit.

So I tried my HiD kits out before i properly fit them. However when I turned them on they created a hotspot on the reflector. So to prevent anymore damage I turned off and had to remove. Much to my disappointment. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you sort it ? Also did you use...
  10. 1.2 Tdi - any experiences?

Give it a test drive !
  11. 1.2TSI boost gauge

That's top thanks allot mate. Il get on it tonight !
  12. 1.2TSI boost gauge

Pictures would be great.! Thanks allot !
  13. 1.2TSI boost gauge

Okay so I've had a real good search of the forum and havering real trouble finding a hole in the bulkhead in order for me to feed a vacuum hose though to fit the boost gauge, Can any one please point out the best place to find a space ? Thanks
  14. Needle sweep

Sounds good! I want it ! Altho just installing a turbo gauge and that sweeps so should keep me happy for a short dhole :)
  15. Boost guage

Maybe ask the dealers pal. Let us know how you do as I am also interested !
  16. LED Fog lights/ fog light tinting

Keep us updated on how you do it ! Wheel arch is okay but pain in the arse on the screen wash side !
  17. New Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 tsi

A dealer said that !?
  18. rough noise at full lock

Mine does that. Sounds like it's the wheels scrubbing right ? Not caused any problems so far. I just ignore it pal !
  19. Miltek sports cat or miltek decat hmmmmmm?

Sounds great ! Will have a look at that !!
  20. Miltek sports cat or miltek decat hmmmmmm?

What is this security lockout and valet mode. Sounds really good !