Search results

1. LiamCR

Rear bumper fins

Well that makes 4 of us who aren't on facebook...were a dieing breed...we must be the 4 people in the UK who aren't on it ha... That said I can still see them without being a member???... Sent from my Xperia S using next doors WIFI
  2. LiamCR

Opinions, laughs or other advice please (pics embedded)

First thing to do is drive away from kwik fit and dont go back... Is it exhaust putty?...because the joint was blowing? Get it too a decent garage and they'll sort it for you no probs... Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
  3. LiamCR

Cupra to cupra r springs?

The LCR is 20mm lower than standard... So 35mm springs would lower it 15mm... Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
  4. LiamCR

Aero Wiper Set...

I like that...
  5. LiamCR

Aero Wiper Set...

The blade in the picture wont fit the Fabia wiper arm. The only aero wiper that had the special skoda fitment I could find was 350mm long when the original wiper for the Fabia arm is 370mm long. So I just got a new OEM Fabia blade. Sent from my Xperia S using next doors WIFI
  6. LiamCR

Brinkz mk2 Cupra R - lets try again...

Nice car and unlucky about the other... I remember you from Celica club when I was on there a couple of years ago... Have you still got the celica?, probably stupid question as its your avatar but... Sent from my Xperia S using next doors WIFI
  7. LiamCR

1.4s leon with after market air filter?

No not really worth it, just a panel filter will do. You may get a bit more noise, there known to increase full consumption too...
  8. LiamCR

Cambelt intervals

:eek: Ive never known anyone to change a cam belt that often! Seems extreme but... Sent from my Xperia S using next doors WIFI
  9. LiamCR

Forge 008

No not really, it would just be a stronger more reliable upgrade... If your after some DV and induction noise buy an open cone filter... :thumbup: Sent from my Xperia S using next doors WIFI
  10. LiamCR

Forge 008

Sound?...no... Sent from my Xperia S using next doors WIFI
  11. LiamCR

springs query / pic request

You would also need aftermarket shocks...(Well recommended)
  12. LiamCR

Maf sensor

I'm new to vag's but on other cars the MAF can't be turned round, there's an arrow on top for air flow and it has to go in that way otherwise it wont run right... Sent from my Xperia S using next doors WIFI
  13. LiamCR

Error codes p0420 & p1296

Really?...thats a strange one, I thought the codes where standard across the manufacturers... Having said that, with this code indicating a faulty CAT, it would be the post CAT O2 sensor, if any, at fault but with the other symptoms possible faulty CAT. Would you agree?. A faulty pre CAT...
  14. LiamCR

Rumbling noise. Bearing?

Does sound like bearings but check the discs and pads out first then go from there... Sent from my Xperia S using next doors WIFI
  15. LiamCR

What car are you considering next after your LCR???

NNNOOOO not an MG!!! what about the head gaskets :funk: Seriosuly though isnt the build quality questionable on them?...
  16. LiamCR

Bank 1 and Bank 2 always refers to either side of the engine, bank1 has the number 1 cylinder but this is only relevant with V6, V8 etc engines You would usually see bank 1 sensor 1 or bank 1 sensor 2, this would refer to pre and post cat O2 sensors. Sensor 1 pre cat and sensor 2 post cat...
  17. LiamCR

P0420 is either catalytic convertor or the O2 sensor... Bank 1 refers to V6 and V8 engines where you would have bank 1 and bank 2... Your symptoms could link to a faulty cat. Whats the mileage?
  18. LiamCR

White smoke on idle

Turbo seals?...
  19. LiamCR

What car are you considering next after your LCR???

Cupra K1, I'd like the Cupra R mk2 but it will be out my price range I think.
  20. LiamCR

Good head units??

Check car audio centre, good site that I've used a few times. The sony above is a good choice, think there circa £100 dont forget to price in your ISO adaptor for the back and the single din CD surround but they can be had for £10 on ebay.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.