Search results

1. WRC555

Black on Black?

No problems at all, although it's lowered with KW gevinde. Just fit them and drive.
  2. WRC555

fitted milltek cat back/boc.. the tail pipes look to close in and not sticking out???

Can this metal frame be removed easily, without removing the tail pipes??
  3. WRC555

Black on Black?

18s :)
  4. WRC555

Black on Black?

5. WRC555

Milltek exhaust on a Bocanegra

One question for Milltek cat back owners: did anyone have a problem with turbo whistling above 4000 rpm?? Mine whistles quite a lot, and it's annoying to me...where could be the problem?? With OEM exhaust everything was fine.
  6. WRC555

New Engine

I have a new engine, the third one. This is the first engine that there is no oil consumption, so far :)
  7. WRC555

1.4 tsi 180, would you buy one? Warranty

I have no idea, and honestly I don't care any more...this is just too much...seeling it ASAP is the only option for me :)
  8. WRC555

I'll be getting my second new engine now...wonder what this one will be like :clap:
  9. WRC555

No thanks...had my engine replaced, now my car is again at the dealers because of fourth misfire.
  10. WRC555

Leon MK3 Cup car!

11. WRC555

Spark plugs

What if there is another misfire with these spark plugs...will there be warranty?
  12. WRC555

Seat recognition of misfiring problem!

Spark plug after 1 year :clap:
  13. WRC555

Seat recognition of misfiring problem!

Problems again...we looked the sparks with my mechanic last week...one of them was full of oil, then we looked in the cylinder, also wet of oil :) Drove it to the dealers, they said that this is nothing wrong, so I was driving on as usually. On saturday had a missfire, the EPC light came and...
  14. WRC555

oil consumption fix possibility?

Thanks for the reply. My turbo also whistles at high RPM. I'm so angry on Seat that i don't want another one!!!! As for oil consumption, I will see what it can be done. I'm waiting for them to reply tomorrow. You paid yourself??
  15. WRC555

My car is out of warranty and still drinking oil. Do I have any chances that they will fixed it under warranty, has anyone tried this??
  16. WRC555

Going to the Nurburgring and need some parts advice.

Hm, you propably won't be driving on Nordschleife like Hans Joachim Stuck, because he is basically like at home on the track. So I think that you will not have problems with the standard brakes, because you will drive more in dynamic then in racing style :) But better brakes can't do damage...
  17. WRC555

Black Magic CUPRA

No more 18" on the Cupra, went back on 17", it's faster :) Track day setup :)
  18. WRC555

Powerflow exhaust

Sounds very loud, nice pops :)
  19. WRC555

I have had problems with oil consumption from the start, when the car was new, with first and second engine. I put 5l of oil every 15 000 km. So I decided to change the oil, from Castrol Edge 5w/30 to Aral Super Tronic longlife III 5w/30. I cant believe it, but for the first I didnt put any...
  20. WRC555

A Survey for 1.4 TSI Owners

Interior ratles, at co-driver's mirror, only when I accelerate...forgot to mention..a problem with the battery, it went flat after 2-3 days :) Because of all these problems, I don't drive so slow and carefully like before...it's no piont :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.