Search results

1. adamjb

Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

Excellent guide, wired up my boost gauge yesterday and works perfectly ;)
  2. adamjb

Whats the Mileage on your TDI

102k ;) Leon Cupra TDI 2004
  3. adamjb

Anybody have any pictures of colour coded Mk1 Leon ?

No mate :) Mine is still standard :/I found pics on gumtree when looking through adverts
  4. adamjb

Some pics I found :)
  5. adamjb

Aura to Alpine?

I have Alpine IDA X200 and it is pretty good
  6. adamjb

Seat leon another seats

did any one fit subaru sti seats in a leon before?
  7. adamjb

I think I'm going to get it done as well, I cannot be bothered to spend £££ on Cupra kit, any pictures of a red one? ;)
  8. adamjb

Back brakes sticking on, and weird rubbing noise when reversing

I have got same problem but I'm unsure if I should rebuild my calipers as kit from TPS seems fairly cheap or just fit springs on my calipers? will rebuilding help me with my problem for a longer time or should I expect my handbrake to stick again? opinions please ;)
  9. adamjb

what have you done to your car today ?

I tried to seal my driver side door but I ended up with a knackered lock :/ I also got my hids fitted on saturday ;) 6k ones
  10. adamjb

Gearshift problems

Hi, I think I have same problem although shifting into 2nd is usually ok, I think it could be due to worn end of gear selector cable (rubber part that is connected to gear selector on a gearbox) Mine seems pretty worn out, I'm assuming this causes selecting gears harder, I think there is a...
  11. adamjb

Damn ice

Hi, I had similar problem with my key, but my light flashed red when presses. I opened up a key, and it seemed like something was missing, I bought exactly same key (compared before buying) from local VW breaker,and there was actually a bit missing inside, so I swapped inside with my original...
  12. adamjb

2.5 TDI Turbo on 110bhp 1.9 TDI?

hi, I have pics but it doesn't let me post pics unitl I get 15 post on here, and I don't really know how to send PM so I will get my post count up and I will put pictures on here BTW I think if I decide to build anything with 2.5 tdi turbo, I will just "build" a hybrid out of 2 turbos
  13. adamjb

bonnet bras

I think these look cool in most cases, I just bought one but I think I need to mod my leon first to pull it of:)
  14. adamjb

New purchase - Noisy 1.9TDI

How about the tappets? My brother just replaced one in my Leon because it didn't sound right, since then it runs lovely (apart from a knackered alternator belt tensioner:blink:)
  15. adamjb

Ok, I understand, it is just that I wouldn't want to spend money on a remap etc and then find out it is not going to work, that's why I want to know if anyone done it before on here, thanx for a reply tho mate ;) also turbo was still spinning for couple of seconds after letting accelerator...
  16. adamjb

Car was already re mapped and had performance clutch kit on, straight through exhaust, egr delete etc
  17. adamjb

Hi I made a 2.5 TDI turbo conversion from Audi A6(couple of months ago), we fitted it to his Bora 130bhp 1.9 Tdi Sport, it was running but it was "kickin" really late(pulled really well when working), we tried to adjust it but failed, so he just bought another turbo and managed to put it back...
  18. adamjb

My Green leon - a tdi in disguise!

I like what you did with your headlights mate;)you should make "how to" on it
  19. adamjb

Don't want a cupra R bumper!

it's not that bad ;) personally I wouldn't fit to my leon, but it might look decent with some nice set of wheels
  20. adamjb

Hi

Thanx for the welocme guys :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise