Search results

1. Rob-Cupra

Cupra/Bocanegra Silencer Removal

Already have a non res milltek but it's not loud enough for me
  2. Rob-Cupra

Doesn't matter bud , sometimes if you get like 3 or 4 people getting the same job done at the same time they do a bit of discount . Let me know how they get on with it . Cheers
  3. Rob-Cupra

Notice your from Grimsby , let me know how or where you end up getting it done as it's on my list , could even do a group buy with another lad from Grimsby if he hasn't done it since we last spoke . Rob
  4. Rob-Cupra

2.5" / 63.5mm . I'm pretty sure
  5. Rob-Cupra

Ibiza door mirror

Hey sorry to revive an old thread but I've got the same problem ( loose wing mirror at the base ) did you have to put a new torx screw in or just re tighten the existing one ? Also what size is it please if you know. Cheers rob.
  6. Rob-Cupra

fitted milltek cat back/boc.. the tail pipes look to close in and not sticking out???

I can see why that place say that coz it does sit close to the rear diffuser . You only want the tips hanging out about 10mm or so as I found out when mine melted coz they where to far out. Maybe some exhaust heat wrap may be beneficial just to be sure
  7. Rob-Cupra

fitted milltek cat back/boc.. the tail pipes look to close in and not sticking out???

To fit the milltek you have to remove the oem exhaust surround as the tips are just to big. Hence why yours is sat behind it , take it back to where you got it fitted and get them to do it . I just hope they haven't cut the exhaust down to size or owt stupid like that
  8. Rob-Cupra

DQ 200 7 speed dsg recall

Surprised this hasn't already been brought up on here ( unless I'm blind ) does this affect our cars fr/ cupra/ bocs with the 1.4tsi engine ? If so do you need to still be in the warranty period to take it back for this synth to mineral oil change they are talking about ?
  9. Rob-Cupra

Milltek exhaust on a Bocanegra

I have that as well , at first it got on my nerves but now I just embrace it lol , I heard by removing the centre silencer the whistle goes away but I don't know for sure
  10. Rob-Cupra

Dark or Light?

Dark definatly
  11. Rob-Cupra

Best website

Awesome gti
  12. Rob-Cupra

Cupra/Bocanegra exhaust

To be 100 % honest to get the sound your describing all you would have to do is remove your centre silencer. You will get that aftermarket sound and the dsg farts it costs about 60 pound and most people once they have done it call it the best value mod they've done.
  13. Rob-Cupra

Cupra/boc intake

What most people do is just buy the itg or forge kit for the battery under the bonnet and then modify it by buying a 90 degree elbow and a straight coupling its pretty simple and a better set up for people with the battery in the boot. Alternatively get your hands on an itg carbon one like mine.
  14. Rob-Cupra

Springs.

Eibachs will defiantly be the best ride out of them 2 springs and possibly all of them but they won't be as low as the apex ones
  15. Rob-Cupra

The old and new - MK5 Cupra Gone - New car time. **small update 26/06

Yeh mine is exactly the same 4" hose directly into the grill as shown in my readers ride ,works a treat
  16. Rob-Cupra

Rob's White Mk5 Cupra

Better picture of the itg kit as a whole including the new feed hose
  17. Rob-Cupra

The old and new - MK5 Cupra Gone - New car time. **small update 26/06

Like what you've done with the vwr/itg kit , I had to get the carbon one coz of the battery under the bonnet. Did you bother with a scoop at the front or owt or is it fine without ? Also that car is gleaming !!
  18. Rob-Cupra

Cupra/boc intake

Vwr is the itg intake they are the same unless your on about just a filter??
  19. Rob-Cupra

Cupra/boc intake

What lucifer said I'd absolutely correct I've got the itg carbon kit on my car and although I don't have before and after figures I can tell you there is a difference and I have seen rolling road evidence of this on this forum . Some people claim the forge is still restrictive if you wanna go...
  20. Rob-Cupra

Rob's White Mk5 Cupra

Yeh cheers , the t - piece didn't fit the breather for some reason so I've just used a straight connector and that little mini filter instead which I think looks good also I've got a new intake hose so it looks the business now
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members