Search results

1. fluffy01016

Leon Cupra ST300 4Drive DSG

2018/18 Seat Leon Cupra ST300 4Drive Blue with black interior 22000 miles but will go up slightly as in use daily Virtual cockpit and completely standard Bought from Lincoln Seat at Xmas 2019 FSH and approx 6months of manufacturers warranty remaining Currently Ona private plate that will be...
  2. fluffy01016

Momentum 99 disappearing or just my Tesco?

Used for the first time this week. Thought I’d treat the car as it’ll probably last a month
  3. fluffy01016

JB1 tuning box on 2020 OPF Cupra

Great update @z great update @Zer0 I’ve got the DSG 6 so can I buy the box setup with map 3? Looking on the website it says if you just plug in then you get map 1. Would I need to buy the cable to enable map 3? cheers
  4. fluffy01016

Poll - Which tuning box?

If you look for burgersports and then search for your nearest dealer
  5. fluffy01016

JB1 tuning box on 2020 OPF Cupra

I’ve got a 2018 300ST 4Drive and think I’ve decided on this based on a poll I’ve done previously. As I understand it, it comes preloaded with a generic map but can then be customised for your car? Far from being an expert but sounds the best of both worlds...
  6. fluffy01016

Discounted Compact Dashcam

Used these guys on my previous works fleet and they’re very good company to work with. We didn’t that this dash cam but the full HDD system
  7. fluffy01016

TDI Tuning vs Revo map

I’ve started a similar thread as I’m looking to power upgrade. I’ve got a 300 4Drive but should still good insight into manufacturers https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/poll-which-tuning-box.460024/page-2#post-4920132
  8. fluffy01016

Changing exhaust tips

What tail pipes do you currently have? I thought all Cupras had oval? I’ve got the ST300 with twin oval and prefer the quad pipes
  9. fluffy01016

Changing exhaust tips

Ive got a local powerflow dealer and looking to get them to do the same. Will need to cut off the existing oval tips and then I want to fit quad tips like the a carbon edition. They’ll need to be welded on I guess. I’m only after cosmetics and not performance. If it needed to be reversible...
  10. fluffy01016

Finally bought another Cupra

Got the same car myself. I’d say watch out for speed cameras as the car is fast
  11. fluffy01016

Poll - Which tuning box?

Cupra 265/280/290/300/310/R Rolling Road results
  12. fluffy01016

Poll - Which tuning box?

I think there’s another thread that has this info. I think it was from a couple of weeks ago
  13. fluffy01016

Poll - Which tuning box?

I’m still undecided. Had 2x DTUK boxes before and like the idea of something that can be removed. Also like the idea of the Revo. Would prefer to keep the warranty intact but there’s no option for this, only the engine warranty that racechip provide.
  14. fluffy01016

2017 300ST - What to Look Out For?

Mines a 2018 model with the 6sp DSG box. I think the 2019 had the 7sp box but not sure. only had it since xmas so not very clued up on the car and the variants but it’s a fantastic drive. The DSG and 4wd does carry a premium and I paid £22k for mine. Very few around but worth it IMO
  15. fluffy01016

2017 300ST - What to Look Out For?

I’ve got a 300ST and it’s got 4Drive on the rear left and next to the DSG gear shift. I think all autos have 4wd and the manuals are 2wd
  16. fluffy01016

Poll - Which tuning box?

confusing myself now as it’s racechip that does the Engine warranty not racingline.
  17. fluffy01016

Poll - Which tuning box?

Thanks @Damo H . Might got hat route then but they have 3x boxes to go for, so another choice there
  18. fluffy01016

Poll - Which tuning box?

Though about the raceline mainly due to their warranty on the engine but it’s about £150 more than other options
  19. fluffy01016

Poll - Which tuning box?

Is the JB4 just plug and play like the DTUK box? Only tuning box I’ve had in the past was a DTUK on my Range Rover and one on my Skoda Superb.
  20. fluffy01016

Poll - Which tuning box?

So many choices for tuning boxes I thought I’d start a poll to help inform me. I’ve a Cupra 300 ST with 1yr of warranty left so like the idea of a tuning box over remap. Racechip box has a warranty to cover the engine, which appears to be the only make that does but carries a premium for doing...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.