Search results

1. Best place to get parts rods rings

What's this pre gaping of the ring as iv never heard of it mate ?
  2. Reduce play in steering (5min job with guide)

I done this today and Is well worth doing ,it as improved mine loads I have no play now what so ever well worth doing for a 5 min Job ,good guide mate ,Mine were also already tight but I crack them a light but more and it did work wonders Fare play nice and tight again and feels a lot better...
  3. Best place to get parts rods rings

uprated scat rods hear they are around the 300 mark is this rite and shall he use new standard ring or can u upgrade them ? and what big end bearing are best to get
  4. what bhp before rods

Aww what now I'm alway going to see u Pmsl haha house looks mint cheap for what u got it for pal it's a lot of house for the money . M5 = insurance claim come up lol
  5. Best place to get parts rods rings

As above my mate is after rods rings and new big end bearing were is the best place to get these from what sort of prices will he be looking at thanks
  6. what bhp before rods

cupra red. ur ass will fall out if u race me all that power the the back wheels want be all that good on bends :)when u getting it then pal?
  7. what bhp before rods

the resson i ask is im running a k04 .023 and running 1.3 bar of boost i was looking to up it but dont want to spend any big money on bigger turbo and want to stay with k04 .023 just was looking if it was save too up boost for a little more speed and still be a save car to drive with out...
  8. what bhp before rods

hi guys what sort of bhp fbt you running with standard rods what whould u guys say is save as i see a few cars are running 300 ftlb with standard rods ?
  9. Best wheel spacers to get?

why does ur head hurt cupra standard alloys look like they stick in feather than the cupra r alloy its a strigh question t boy
  10. Best wheel spacers to get?

what about cupra rs what spacer do u boys use on front and back as mine could do with coming out a bit ?
  11. any 1 know this car ?

cupra red 1 goes well tbh ,think thats all the power u would need and more to be fare ..chambers ur engine bay is mint hahah
  12. any 1 know this car ?

yeah 8k is a bit much to spend k04 hybrid sounds the better plan he know wants 1900 lol dream on it not even yellow it looks like custard o well hybrid mine that 1500 towards it already
  13. any 1 know this car ?

gt30 by next summer and il use this as my run around well the work is being done as i can fit manifold and stuff my self rods will need doing by some 1 that know what they are doing but il save ;lots of money on fitting stuff my self and not be off the road as im sure my plates will look ok on...
  14. any 1 know this car ?

no she just not used to power of a turbo car so save me getting my alloys refurb every week she can have her own untill i want it for bit lol
  15. any 1 know this car ?

as above thinking about getting my miss a new car does any 1 know this ibiza ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170955449367?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619
  16. exhaust manifold

cant belive ur selling here u will be sorry haha :P
  17. exhaust manifold

Guess its all part of the fun then haha
  18. exhaust manifold

or rite il have my mate to have a look .its just to tidy the engine bay up and easy to fit tip its not really needed over in the uk so if its got a resister i may as well remove it make it look a bit tidyer thanks
  19. exhaust manifold

the 10hp come from the filter and he added a bit more timing into or tweet the map but its there in black and white on the print outs mate ( did u every have it rolling roaded mate )if it flows better i may look into it after xmas need to remove the sec air system as well
  20. exhaust manifold

not sure il have too ask bill on that 1 i know replacing the little air filter that was on there give me 10bhp so il have to find out fare play for the time the car as been biult its been well looked after and had some money spent on it :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise