Search results

1. FroggyLCR

Yellow Beastie - '03 LCR Now Stage 2 :D

Quick progress update. She has just had a full service at AmD so running well on new oil etc. Also new front brakes were needed so in has come Godspeed 330mm 2 piece discs, Pagid RS4-2 pads (Pagid blue) new braided lines all round and complete fluid flush through and refill with motul rbf...
  2. FroggyLCR

Brake caliper paint??

I used the Halfords red brake calliper paint on mine last summer. It's a bit of a pain to work but I'm very happy with it. Fresh on, And now, (before a wash), Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. FroggyLCR

Few silly pictures. love playing with snow foam!! :) My mate, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. FroggyLCR

It was close :/ will be raising the height slightly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. FroggyLCR

Not a big up date, but now have my Hughes Engineering rear strut brace fitted. Will it make any difference I can tell, wouldn't imagine, but can't do any harm!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. FroggyLCR

Thanks Tom :) long way to go yet, but very happy :D Not rubbing yet but keeping a close eye. Waiting on some centering plates arriving from Awesome GTi, will increase the rear ride height a small fraction when they get fitted I think just to be on the safe side. Was very close the other week...
  7. FroggyLCR

Thanks ongoing :) :) work will carry on as funds allow :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. FroggyLCR

Got back to Norwich Sunday just in time to drop in on local VAG meet. Some lovely motors from old School V-dubs right up to newer stuff. Moody shot, Proper photos, Next up for Yellow Beastie is a double check off everything I disturbed in the engine bay now she has done a few miles...
  9. FroggyLCR

Doing all the work myself was ment to save me a load of money but she still cost me in parts as found the supply and return fuel hoses for the fuel rail were pretty well perished. I did try to remove the hoses from those funny plastic right angle parts that clip on and off but unfortunately they...
  10. FroggyLCR

Right, time for a bit of an update on all things Yellow Beastie :) Been a busy ten days or so with mods, breakdown and stage 2 mapping. Spent a few days ripping into the engine bay. Finished off the battery relocation, old manifold off. Pcv pipe work removed. This was found to have 4 big...
  11. FroggyLCR

Oh and front brake discs and pads need replacing too :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. FroggyLCR

Well time for an update. Few issues and bits to replace, once again. So more mod money being drained away in to fixing her. Issues are, •both rear doors fail to unlock from inside or outside. Using the key fob, key or interior handles. So down to being a two seater at the moment. Also the...
  13. FroggyLCR

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Looks like mine is staying with me, for now at least. Have to much money invested in her now and to low a resale value. Will put an update on my thread with all my issues now. Starting to show the age now :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. FroggyLCR

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Speedline Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, R32 Konigs.. Same boat with mine t0m list of things as long as my arm to repair / replace. Going to cost a few £££ :( Glad your able to get all the issues sorted with yours and move onwards. Oh, and it's Hawkeye impreza's I'm looking...
  15. FroggyLCR

Rear Strut Brace

Hughes brace? I am please! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. FroggyLCR

Good to see your back to these sorts of updates t0m :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. FroggyLCR

steering wheels

Loving that flat bottomed wheel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. FroggyLCR

This is the link for the model. Very impressed with mine. It's a left hooker but spot on. http://www.otto-models.com/index.php/en/ottomobile-our-models?view=detail&id=235 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. FroggyLCR

Ha ha! I think even Bill and Niki would struggle with that one! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. FroggyLCR

Me likey the lil yellow Leon too :) Just got the model yesterday. Few photos of Yellow Beastie and "Mini-Me" Few close up's of Mini Beastie, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.