Search results

1. Damo H

Seat S Logo - Front and rear

Hi guys, I’ve not had a Mk 2 for a while, and then it was only the facelift. Wondering if anyone can help one of our forum sponsors @Tony Thurston. He’s developing replacement S badges similar to ones he’s done for the Mk3. On the Mk3 the facelift has a larger sized front badge to the pre...
  2. Damo H

Tie Fighter BBQ...

A friend of mine just made this BBQ/Outside heater and it soooooooo cool!
  3. Damo H

Spotted Silver Mk2 Leon - M61 Southbound

Hi to the silver Mk2 Leon on the M61 about 15/20 minutes ago. You must of thought I was loon getting straight back on the motorway in the other direction, but I’d just finished taking the car for it’s weekly run to keep the battery charged, but stayed on an extra junction to give your son a...
  4. Damo H

Sorry Seat/Cupra, Skoda has you beat in the looks department...

...those who know me or have read my build thread will know I had a soft sport for the Mk 3 Octavia (before they ruined the front end with the facelift). But when it comes to the Mk4, the Octavia wins hands down. Don;t get me wrong, not hating on the Mk 4 Leon, I think the Cupra one in estate...
  5. Damo H

Fuel filler cap dangling?

Its a while since I've owned a Mark 2. However having just educated our very own @Legojon :roflmao: I thought it maybe worth sharing this handy bit of info again:
  6. Damo H

Light levelling adjustment on lowered facelift car

Okay so Eibach Sportlines on. Planned to get @paddy6789 to just reset imy lights on OBDeleven. However the modules not there? :-/ It isn’t on his either?? So I’m assuming this is a facelift thing. So what have others done to level them back up. Have to admit not been out in it when’s its...
  7. Damo H

Wheel Offsets - Cupra R, R ST and Carbon Edition

Wasn’t really sure where to put this, but the info may prove useful to someone. So while fitting my spacers last night and being @paddy6789’s lackey ;) I discovered something interesting about these wheels. They look identical in design at first (if not colour obviously), but only when taking...
  8. Damo H

Wheel arch plastic lip removal.

So after agonising what spacer size to order, measuring 3 different times and then still going for a conservative size based on my measurements, I’ve got a bit of rubbing on big bumps. Rear is definitely the little plastic bits that are fitted, front I’m not as sure. So how do you remove...
  9. Damo H

Spacers

Hi guys, When I was in your office the other days having the springs and top mounts fitted, I saw you had H&R spacers in a display case. I meant to ask if you could supply the kits that includes the nuts and locking nuts. I'd be after 10mm and 15mm spacers to fit the Leon. Ideally I'd want...
  10. Damo H

4Drive VCDS/OBDEleven 4WD Control module - Traction Mod

Got wind of this via a facebook post about an S3 owner not being happy with the understeer in his S3. Anyway this linked me to the following forum around a mod on VCDS... https://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/20965-awd-increased-traction/ This appears to be the same mod others have tried for the...
  11. Damo H

Seat Leon Cupra R ST...

...may actually be going ahead going off of the swiss site. Shows 7 speed gearbox as well as updated colours... https://imagepool.spruenglidruck.ch/pageflip/seat_pl/d/d_leon_cupra_r_st/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2xKofGN4o2eHnmtyzmHRgqZUGK4F86zcMjXFyCHM2RGDf6T8fXuaLQ2Lc
  12. Damo H

Damo’s Carbon Edition

So this is my build thread on my Seat Leon ST Cupra 300 DSG 4Drive ‘Carbon Edition’. So if you have not fallen asleep reading the full name of the car, as I nearly did writing it, then well done... So although I absolutely loved my 280 ST, it was always missing the 2 options ticked on the list...
  13. Damo H

Michelin Performance Tyre Group Buy

Hi everyone, I made a half joke about arranging a group buy from some tyres, however it seems that it could actually have some legs. Initially I was talking about 235/35 R19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S or PS4Ss. However if there are enough people wanting other sizes then we maybe able to gain...
  14. Damo H

MIB1 Apple Vs Android - Album art help.

If you can’t be arsed reading my post all the way through, feel free to skip to the last paragraph. So shortly after getting my Leon, going on 3 years ago, I went and bought myself the Audi version of the media cables. Why? So that the album art work appeared on the screen. With a 128gb...
  15. Damo H

Damo's Leon Cupra 280 ST (Sold) & Car History

So had a fair bit of history with MINI's, in fact a MINI was the first car I owned... 1 - Cooper No 1 May 2002 to December 2003 Modifications: Didn't do a huge amount to this one, from what I can remember: Custom "Cooper" Grill Custom ICE Install "Cooper" Wheel Centre Stickers MG...
  16. Damo H

Aftermarket Exhaust (BCS) and Sound Actuator

My 280 ST is finally booked in with the lovely guys Nige and Dave at BCS for a powervalve Exhaust. Just wondering what other people have done with the Sound Actuator after fitting a louder exhaust. Just disconnect it altogether or adjusted it through Vagcom? I’m probably in the same boat as...
  17. Damo H

Another Traction Control Question Thread...

Got myself wondering about how the traction control kicks in when accelerating in the Cupra. In my previous cars it's always just seemed to be a lull in power, but in the Cupra it's quite a violent thud thud thud. Just thinking as there is a squeak on occasion when going over speed bumps or...
  18. Damo H

Own up, who was it...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-36953439 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. Damo H

245/35 R19 Cupra

Just wondering if anyone has tried a 245 width tyre out. I know some tuners with wider body kits are running 255, just wondering if anyone has tried 245 on the standard rims. If so any other mods (spacers or lowering springs/ coilovers)
  20. Damo H

Side Skirts ST

In the accessories brochure there are no side skirts listed for the ST Leon. But the side skirts on the Sub 8 pack look identical to the side skirts fitted in the accessories brochure. So does anyone know if the ST Sub 8 have special side skirts or if they're just the same as the 5 door Leon?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.