Search results

1. Would you spend money on a car with 100k on clock

Well its worth 6k but after 100k what realistically goes wrong?
  2. Would you spend money on a car with 100k on clock

hahaha I know :( today has being the worse day ever lol I jsut have no idea. I need someone to slap me and make a decsion
  3. Would you spend money on a car with 100k on clock

Im so torn about selling my car for a DC5 which is a car I have always wanted. Would you personally spend money on modifying a car with 100k on clock?
  4. Some Honest Help

I had a look just and only seems to be one cupra which seems to be too good to be true http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-leon-cupra-/231171359493?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35d2e30305
  5. Some Honest Help

hahah I know I need to convince myself either way as I am careless come Saturday
  6. Some Honest Help

Yeah so ok I have £700 without any cash to mod any car :)
  7. Some Honest Help

I only have a £6500 budget did have a look at an FR petrol but I don't like any colour but the citrus green like I have now haha
  8. Some Honest Help

Hey I'm looking for some really honest advice. So I have had my Seat for around 7 months now and actually enjoyed how quick it was and how much torque it gave out. I've being playing with the idea for some time about selling it for an Integra DC5, I am a little worried I might miss the...
  9. Help

done 50k with the remap Still pulls well and doesn't feel like it's slipping. I am just so unsure if I want to sell it or spend some money and make it my own as its done 100k
  10. Help

Hey So as some of you know I have provisionally sold my Leon I just want to ask a few quick questions about the Leon On average when does the clutch need replacing? Mine has done 100k and is on a stage 2 remap. After the 100k mark what usually goes wrong with the Leon
  11. These Costs about right?

Hey I have made a spreadsheet about running costs for some hot hatches, Do you think the one for the FR are about right? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14yaFxtGZ9yKOQMEUjprGh_3vWjaC797OKYlOWLckYJM/edit?usp=sharing
  12. Have I made the wrong Decsion?

I get rubbish MPG in the current FR
  13. Have I made the wrong Decsion?

GTI as in Golf I assume haha
  14. Have I made the wrong Decsion?

Had a Skoda VRS before the Fabia although a Diesel. Not really into big cars like the Octavia I'm only 23 Petrol FR might not be a bad idea although will I notice any difference from my diesel?
  15. Have I made the wrong Decsion?

Only really have a £6500 budget, had a quick look and don't seem to many about. Could maybe invest more depending
  16. Have I made the wrong Decsion?

I sold it for £6200, I only do around 150 miles a week now so made sense to sell the diesel. im just unsure what to get now.
  17. Have I made the wrong Decsion?

Im getting £200 more than I bought it for 6 months ago with higher mileage! But I havent found any cars that have even made me like them haha
  18. Have I made the wrong Decsion?

So I sold my FR tdi stage 2 citrus yellow yesterday they collect it in 2 weeks. However I am not sure I have made the right decision :( the car is in 100k and I got good money for it but.. Looking back now it was a good car, reliable, good mpg, quick I have one question Should I...
  19. What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

2008 FR TDI Stage 2 102k
  20. Have I over Priced?

Hey I am looking to sell my Seat Leon FR TDI its 2008 in Citrus Green with 101k on the clock It has full service history - Uprated Brakes - Stage 2 Remap - Straight Through Exhaust - 4 New Tyres - 5 Months Tax I've put it up for £6200 do people think this is too much? The body...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.