Search results

1. Would you spend money on a car with 100k on clock

Im so torn about selling my car for a DC5 which is a car I have always wanted. Would you personally spend money on modifying a car with 100k on clock?
  2. Some Honest Help

Hey I'm looking for some really honest advice. So I have had my Seat for around 7 months now and actually enjoyed how quick it was and how much torque it gave out. I've being playing with the idea for some time about selling it for an Integra DC5, I am a little worried I might miss the...
  3. Help

Hey So as some of you know I have provisionally sold my Leon I just want to ask a few quick questions about the Leon On average when does the clutch need replacing? Mine has done 100k and is on a stage 2 remap. After the 100k mark what usually goes wrong with the Leon
  4. These Costs about right?

Hey I have made a spreadsheet about running costs for some hot hatches, Do you think the one for the FR are about right? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14yaFxtGZ9yKOQMEUjprGh_3vWjaC797OKYlOWLckYJM/edit?usp=sharing
  5. Have I made the wrong Decsion?

So I sold my FR tdi stage 2 citrus yellow yesterday they collect it in 2 weeks. However I am not sure I have made the right decision :( the car is in 100k and I got good money for it but.. Looking back now it was a good car, reliable, good mpg, quick I have one question Should I...
  6. Have I over Priced?

Hey I am looking to sell my Seat Leon FR TDI its 2008 in Citrus Green with 101k on the clock It has full service history - Uprated Brakes - Stage 2 Remap - Straight Through Exhaust - 4 New Tyres - 5 Months Tax I've put it up for £6200 do people think this is too much? The body...
  7. Some Advice

Hey Guys So I have got to that stage with my Leon that I want to either change cars or make it quicker/meaner. My car is currently on 102k and has a stage 2 remap, i've being considering getting a DC5 (Integra) I was wondering if anyone is running a stage 3? What would I need to get...
  8. Alloy Suggestions

Well Summer is coming and I really want to get to some shows. I was wondering what people are running? I have a citrus Yellow FR so any suggestions would be appreciated
  9. Cigarette Lighter

Hey Some how I have managed to get the metal end of my sat nav stuck in the cigarette charger. Anyone kno how I can get it out?
  10. Rear light

Hey One of my rear lights seem to have got water in it. Any ideas how I can fix it?
  11. Hid

Hey I am looking to convert my current lights to HIds anyone bought one of the kits off ebay? If so they any good and can you recommend a set
  12. Engine Cover

Hey my engine cover has come completly off. Any ideas what or hoow i can attach back
  13. Uprated Clutch

Hey I am wondering what sort of clutch I could look at? I have a Leon FR its being remapped to 230bhp so need a new clutch!
  14. Show us your Wheels

Hey So just looking for some ideas on wheels :) So post them up....
  15. Alloy Size

Hey What wheel fitment would I need for my leon?
  16. What is this?

Hey I picked up my Leon at the weekend I am loving her howvever there are some random marks which keep appearing on the side of the car (looks like its a splash) Can anyone have a guess as to what it might be from the below?
  17. Trying to find out if the Injectors have being changed

Hey I am trying to find out if the injectors have being changed on a Leon I am looking into but I just rang my local Seat dealer and they can't tell me. Any ideas>?
  18. Too Cheap

Hey I have found a Citrus yellow Seat Leon with 98k on the clock. It has some mods including Coilovers, Stage2 remap, Filter, Exhuast & black wheels He wants £5600 would you say this is too cheap?
  19. Caernarfon

Hi I was wondering if anyone was local to Caernarfon? I have found a car I really like but I am based down in Warwickshire so it's a little to far for me to travel unless I was going to purchase. I was wondering if anyone around the Caernarfon would be willing to go and check it over...
  20. New buying advice

Hey So I am looking to sell my Golf Gt TDI 140 and get an Fr now I am wondering if there any common issues? I know the injector problem (the car I am looking at has them changed) Any other common faults?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.