Search results

1. Crashed a little.

That sad news I'm sorry to hear that fella
  2. Crashed a little.

welcome to the "I've totalled a car and lived" club. It'll be a good storey to tell in a few months time when you're fine and dandy again. Glad you are ok. Proper job that
  3. Rear bushes need to be replaced

Does anyone know the answer to this? I'm worried mine are shagged
  4. New Leon Cupra Specification 2.0 TFSI 240 hp

Woohoo - I might wait and see what it looks like, was just going to get a GTi or vRS. Would be great if it was a bit lower and wider - maybe wishful thinking
  5. New Leon FR 'with Aero kit'

Looks great, i might buy one. i think they should profile the exhaust like the clio 197 - that would look sweet
  6. Bodykits

2.5k for an extra 40bhp - nicer wheels brakes interior etc i thought was quite reasonable. I think that the Aero kit is quite a costly option and all you're getting there is a different look
  7. Awsome Leon fr With ALL Toys

The aero kit looks good in yellow but there is far too much bling and badges there imo - I think the cupra wheels would look nice and.... although i don't want to start that old chestnut again... I wish the cupra looked a bit outrageous like this!!
  8. Recomend SAT NAV

I have a navman but have wiped it's memory and loaded the tomtom software on it. It's great now but i wasn't keen on the smart st
  9. How lucky am I being the first in the UK to have a Leon TDI FR

I was just playing mate - that's a nice car you have there.
  10. New SEAT Ibiza 1.4 DAB Special Edition

that looks a bit like my FR!!
  11. *IMPORTANT* A decline in forum conduct that needs addressing!

Fair comment ZBOYD, I've seen loads of posts i can't decipher and a few that have turned unsavoury (although i found them entertaining!) Generally though, I think that the site is great and whenever i need help there are plently of people there to give advice. Much more helpful than my local...
  12. My Ibiza

I quite like the new bumpers although i think it's nice that my car has the crappy original bumper. makes it a bit more stealthy, no-one expects it to be quick. Nice car tho mate looks like a cupra
  13. Standard speakers not so bad!!??

oh and yes dyna mat is class
  14. Standard speakers not so bad!!??

I think the component speakers are fine it's just the shite signals sent to them by the standard headunit. I added an Alpine headunit kicker amp and jbl sub and it sounds very well indeed
  15. seat Ibiza Tdi

Rosco, Cheers mate! it was 1200 but thats because it's two colours (more wastage) and the most expensive leather i could find. Single colour and same leather quality would cost more like 600
  16. seat Ibiza Tdi

Leather can be done - check the link in my signature
  17. How lucky am I being the first in the UK to have a Leon TDI FR

Right up to 4200rpm? you make it sound like a vtec:p nice car mind, congrats
  18. leather interior?

Oh yes, sorry blonde moment!! Not clever ebaying on that link either!
  19. leather interior?

you've lost me with that one :think:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members