Search results

1. Led canbus number plate bulbs??

Yes they do work, and yes they do occasionally throw a warning but a cycle of the headlight selector clears it. This only happens on cold mornings must be to do with battery drop.
  2. My wait is nearly over now...

Looks great, what was your wait from order to delivery? Did the dealer add the coloured roof/mirrors?
  3. I Havent Even Been Here That Long....

That makes me so mad, wtf hitting another car like that. They should get a ban!
  4. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Happy Spoiler.. Beats an Easter egg ;)
  5. VAG-COM Yippee

Couldn't make it fella hopefully another time :)
  6. VAG-COM Yippee

Ill check what software later..
  7. VAG-COM Yippee

I'm up that way tonight fella - If you could enable Needle Sweep there could be few beer tokens in for you :) Will be near Didsbury after 6
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Looks a great map matey - I bet 2,3,4 are brilliant now..
  9. VAG-COM Yippee

No I couldn't activate needle sweep with my Chinese Copy Cable - Supercopa 2012 Nov
  10. De-badged honeycomb 2007 leon cupra grill

You need to upload pictures to a site light Photobucket, and then you can hot link the image. Its
  11. Drizzle's Supercopa.

Not tried again since I bought the cable. Alarm chirp is okay for a day and it's been off since. Lol!
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Brembolicious Brakes. They look amazing !
  13. Leon Supercopa FR Miles to Tank?

Around 500 to 550 more B roads then N Way. Easily get 60 mpg if doing 60 on M Way. But if I'm blasting around I'll get around 450 ie change up at 4k
  14. down and hella flush k1 new killer adjustments to the interior say buy to plastic

Need better pictures :) Amazing work fella. Q. Have you managed to set it up so that when you unlock the car it lifts up? Cause I love that, it looks so cool.. Blip, psst, up, drive :)
  15. Supercopa wheels on sale at TPS!!!!

H they are 18 x 7.5 matey, so standard tyres are 225/40Y18
  16. Drizzle's Supercopa.

Thanks mate..
  17. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Nice result Scott. Mine already has some swirls and it is only three months old. Looking to get a DA too. Why not!
  18. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Cleaned my car too.. Was proper filthy..Damn White cars. Attacked it with this stuff. After SRP stage. And Collonite. Then it rained, so I got this..Bead Pr0n. Now shattered..
  19. Drizzle's Supercopa.

Car was filthy after the last few weeks of snow, rain, salt etc. So gave it a nice big clean today. From this. To this.
  20. new member

Manuals are pretty easy to find on eBay, should be around £20 ish. Enjoy your new car.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.