Search results

1. ipd56

Help pls rear wiper & 12v socket

Oh yes it was a relay 1st one bottom left Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
  2. ipd56

Rear led lights

When I fitted mine I did not need to have them coded Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
  3. ipd56

Rear lights

Fitted mine this morning well happy :) Just have to get some orange indicator bulbs as the original white ones will make you fail a MOT
  4. ipd56

Rear lights

I got a full set of them lights on order from eurocarparts , should get them end of next week fingers crossed and my car white so I know how good it going to look too now , btw cabbage how much the seat changer you for the coding pls
  5. ipd56

No and the battery is kicking out 12v as tested that as well
  6. ipd56

Got a 8.76v when tested today
  7. ipd56

Boot is closed fine it work on the Friday but not Saturday and boot not been open and and 12v socket went at same time
  8. ipd56

Any one pls
  9. ipd56

All was well last Friday got in car Saturday rear wiper would not work and also 12v socket in the car has some power but it will not run anything, I checked all the fuses and all ok any help would be great thx 59 plate fl leon cupra
  10. ipd56

Battery Cover Mod

Can I have price update on above pls dave thx Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  11. ipd56

exhaust pics

i got piper cat-back back pipe now out 3cm more now :)
  12. ipd56

312 standard brake set up

my lc got oem disk from new with 67k on them with np
  13. ipd56

007p question

i run mine the wrong way round with no problem and engine cover fits back on better and it give it a nice sound too :)
  14. ipd56

a recall for my car

well 4 new coilpacks fitted today took them a 1 hour and 1/2 to do it and found a broken rear spring as well
  15. ipd56

Springs

Are all mk1 spring the same as i got a broken one on the rear of my 180 cupra ? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  16. ipd56

Cheap xenon lights

i got them xenon mega white in my car and there fine :) got mine from QD
  17. ipd56

a recall for my car

mine booked in for Coilpacks recall as i got one ends in L and 3 Js in mine
  18. ipd56

BTCC Silverstone Finale, 16 October

ok jp no could be yes yes :)
  19. ipd56

BTCC, Brands Hatch, 2nd October 2011

me coming too :)
  20. ipd56

BTCC Knockhill 4th September 2011

this say sunday going to be ok http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/United-Kingdom/Knockhill-Circuit.aspx?sday=2
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.