Search results

1. stock AUQ maf limits?

Mines stage 2 also with supporting mods,minus wellycooler fmic which I have but need to fit
  2. stock AUQ maf limits?

Lovely thanks guys,I have a remap but trying to eliminate surging in 4th+ gear and my maf peaks at 183-186,seen 191 in cold weather,boggling my mind lol
  3. stock AUQ maf limits?

Hi guys just wondering if anybody knows the maximum flow for the stock maf on the LC in g/s Thanks
  4. Toyosport intercooler - small

Spot on mate your a fecking star! That's answered all my questions :D
  5. Toyosport intercooler - small

Nice info and photos,I've also got a wellycooler and custom pipework ready to go on and I'm looking for photos of the bottom mounts for the core,anyone got any more photos?
  6. Full lock clonk

If they are budget coilovers its worth getting a friend/the Mrs to look at the spring when u turn the wheel,my old Ibiza used to pinch the spring when turning lock to lock and I resolved it by putting a little grease on the seat,it would try twisting the spring then ping round on the seat
  7. power surge

any progress?my car has the same symptoms,pulls like a train on wot till i hit around 5krpm then boost goes up n down up n down.it seems nobody ever posts their fix for this,although im swinging more towards a weak actuator as most people find it dissapears when reverting to stock boost, it...
  8. for people looking at creations motorsport TIP.. look inside before you buy

Wow awesome input mate,thanks!I'm already seeing maf figures at 186g/s (roughly 236hp)on a stage two map with smic, since. fitted a decat and forge 008 and soon to be fitting a fmic and the sfs oversize ,need my map tweaking to stop surging then I will post results if anybody is interested.
  9. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Full version with hex+can cable located in bognor regis/ chichester
  10. boost surge and mbc questions

Thanks for clearing that up,always helpful to learn a little more :) Would I be right in saying that running a mbc solo would prevent a boost spike but hold max psi at the turbo longer thana n75?
  11. boost surge and mbc questions

Forgot to add my map requests 2550mbar so minus atmospheric would be 22.4 psi,would the mbc be set to 22psi?
  12. boost surge and mbc questions

Hi guys,I have finally got my car running 90% good with high maf readings,however I am surging at high rpm and boost fluctuates under load in 3rd fourth and 5th above 4500rpm After searching a while I noticed a lot of people revert to a mbc either parralell or replaced the n75. Which of...
  13. decats

Good call on the vband redbull,looks tidy too! Regarding the cobra system I'm not sure on whether its a flange or slip on system,easily modified though as the decat has 3 lips and reducers on it ranging from 3" to 2.5"
  14. decats

You can hear the turbo spool a lot louder and the odd pop through the system when your having it lol.turbo spools quicker. I'm not running a spacer and have no CEL light on or error codes,its down to the individual car but I don't have a problem on mine,runs sweet
  15. decats

Bear in kind at mot time u will need to stick the stock cat back on for emissions unless u know a friendly mot tester,I got this decat because its easier to remove three bolts to take off the centre section than disturb the slip joint
  16. decats

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=150952085736 Sorry for so many replies. That's the item I'm running on my auq 180 engine
  17. decats

And mine is the two piece version forgot to add
  18. decats

I'm running the ebay decat and downpipe and its pretty good! The twin tubular one is for the cupra R the single version is for the cupra 180 ;)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.