Search results

1. Magicsky

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Killed a few flys. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  2. Magicsky

Put 2 new alloygators on today. Also had a hunter laser alignment done and front wheels rebalanced feels like a new car what a difference it has made. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  3. Magicsky

Enjoy bud Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  4. Magicsky

Make sure you tell the insurance company as I forgot to and got pulled over luckily I had a nice police man. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  5. Magicsky

I got 4 new wheels Tuesday and this wife curbed one yesterday so I know the feeling. Also she put a cut into the the tyre. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  6. Magicsky

Go to halfords there is a pen the will help remove the rust after a couloir of go's it will look like its not there and then re-polish. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  7. Magicsky

Why? What don't you like about it as I was thinking bout doing the same. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  8. Magicsky

I was, but they have given me 4 new ones and they are keeping my old ones major result as I found out one of the alloys had a buckle. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  9. Magicsky

Got 4 new alloys today. Wahooooo thank you seat uk they look awsome. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  10. Magicsky

alloy wheels

4 new wheels from seat uk many thanks not refurb get the **** in. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  11. Magicsky

Put it on wait 1-2hours then just wipe The rest off. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  12. Magicsky

I'm getting there at 8 as in the stand and meeting people on way for a little convoy. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  13. Magicsky

Me to up in 3 hours. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  14. Magicsky

I have been doing mine for weeks. Last touch up tomoz after work ready for gti inters. Wahoooooo can't wait. See you all there. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  15. Magicsky

Pauls candy white leon pd170 btcc now dpf deleted and mapped - now for sale

That would have been funny Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  16. Magicsky

Pauls candy white leon pd170 btcc now dpf deleted and mapped - now for sale

I was looking at that one buddy forgot to bid for it. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  17. Magicsky

Looking good dude. Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  18. Magicsky

Well I polished then waxed and then put a paint sealant on and guess what happened next................it rained just my luck Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr
  19. Magicsky

Custom interior LED footwell lights

Cheers that would be great help buddy. Leon Fr Cr 170 Tdi,Candy white
  20. Magicsky

Alarm modification- shock sensor

Not heard about this but very interested about it as my car is my pride and joy. Leon Fr Cr 170 Tdi,Candy white