Search results

1. Sam89

Cheapest place to buy tyres???

My local charge £20 for 4 tyres fitted and balanced, ats are about 6/7 quid a wheel too
  2. Sam89

Cheapest place to buy tyres???

Dub fiction wheel emporium on facebook dude there is a guy selling a brand spanking new pair for £150 or £170 posted bargain!
  3. Sam89

Is this really worth 11.5k

Private sale dude
  4. Sam89

Is this really worth 11.5k

Just sold my white cupra k1 for 9k with 79k miles
  5. Sam89

Boost gauge help

I honestley dont know mate, ive got you on instagram ill take anpic of mine and tag you in it
  6. Sam89

Boost gauge help

I bought the forge boost tap mate simple fit in 2 minutes if that and fits onto the pcv
  7. Sam89

1 picture No words just your car

[/URL]
  8. Sam89

Custom code or revo

Tbh there is not much difference mate from what I can tell, mine seems to be a more aggressive map, (where both stage 2 btw) Price wise I think we payed around the same £500ish mark, I think Revo have a discount going on at the moment tho (not 100%) maybe someone could confirm? One thing I will...
  9. Sam89

Custom code or revo

I can vouch for statllers mate, I can also vouch for GIAC, running the software on mine and I cannot fault it one bit, my dad has Revo on his and I can honestly say I prefer mine tbh, but then again I would say that! I also refer to it as "custard code"
  10. Sam89

Cupra k1 valuation

I know mods make no value, i just listed them as part of the spec, that just seems a tad low than i expected considering the prices of others for sale
  11. Sam89

Cupra k1 valuation

8-8.5 really that all? I know mines done double the mileage but there still up for 11 to even 13k with 40kish miles on surely that cant be worth 3/4k???
  12. Sam89

Cupra k1 valuation

Could anyone give me a rough ballpark figure of what to advertise my leon up for sale at please Here's a quick rundown I'm the 3rd owner 2008 Fsh upto last July Serviced along with Cambelt and water pump 5 months ago 79k miles GIAC re-map Lowered 40mm Milltek cat back Overall in top...
  13. Sam89

Facelift cupra prices?

My dad payed 12k for his 11 plate cupra 6months ago from a main dealer, Has nearly every extra, leather, touch screen nav, xenons, park sensors, auto lights etc etc That had 30k miles on clock
  14. Sam89

Pics of debadged leon

Do it, I hummed about it for ages but it looks so much better! Gives the rear end a nice smooth look ( I did leave my k1 tho)
  15. Sam89

Standard k1 centre exhaust

Fook! Just bayed it starting at £50! Think i should re-start it at £80 then?
  16. Sam89

Standard k1 centre exhaust

What rough price do these go for? And where would be best to advertise one of these? I have just the cat back sat laying around, tail pipe bit is mint condition still chrome and shiny as hell! Just after a bit of advice as i have no idea what they are worth tbh Thanks
  17. Sam89

what to do found rattling in bottom cat

I honestly dont know mate! Where abouts are you? Why not try a exhaust place? I know i ha to have my de-cat mapped in i think other wise it throws a fault code up
  18. Sam89

what to do found rattling in bottom cat

Just de-cat the lot dude :-)
  19. Sam89

Yorkshire Big Breakfast Meet, Malton

Was a good turn out, shame about the guy trashing his mustang tho :-( Spotted a few Leon's a nice yellow one with cupra r exhaust and a grey one with bonnet bra People may have spotted mine white k1 with the GIAC decals
  20. Sam89

Productive day

Really like this mate! Would love to do something like is to my k1, Hopefully see this Sunday in the flesh!