Search results

1. Recommended tyres?

Just fitted Uniroyal Rainsports 3 and I highly recommend them. The price is also very reasonable. I have Michelin Sports on the rear (which have a nicer looking sidewall) but the Uniroyal's are great in the wet. Great for UK weather since its always raining, especially in Scotland! :)
  2. SCN fantasy football league

Doubt I'll be top for long but happy to have my moment of glory. :happy:
  3. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Hi. I'm from Dundee, Scotland. Will post up pics ASAP. :)
  4. SCN fantasy football league

All signed up. :)
  5. Hi there. Cupra R Mk1 owner

Thanks for the Welcome. :) Getting close to 15 posts! ;)
  6. Xbox Live Gamer tags

Acti0n Jaxs0n Not playing anything at the moment, but there's a decent chance I will be playing Forza 5 when it comes out. :) Along with Dark Souls II.
  7. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Act1on_Jaxson Feel free to send friend request. :-) Mainly play PSN+ games at the moment. A little bit of BF3 currently.
  8. Hi there. Cupra R Mk1 owner

Hi there, I'm from Dundee and I own a Leon Cupra R Mk1 (Ovni Yellow) which is currently at stage 2. Will create a members ride section once I get to 15 posts so I can insert pics! :) Cheers, DM
  9. Coilover Recommendations

Hi Damian. My budget at the moment is £300 so it looks like Prosport are the best buy. Seems like they are out of stock everywhere, so will wait a while, then buy other stuff in the meantime.
  10. Coilover Recommendations

Hi Seal_LCR, Do you mind sending me a pm, or replying on here, where you can purchase the droplinks? :help:
  11. Coilover Recommendations

Cheers! That's quite a few bits then. :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  12. Coilover Recommendations

Hi there, I'm looking to purchase Coilovers for my Leon Cupra R. Currently its sitting on H&R lowering springs but its leaning to one side by around 1cm (at the rear). I want to get the car with an even stance (plus maybe a tiny bit lower, maybe 30mm, currently 20mm) Can anyone...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.