Search results

1. Devoured1

Not a new member

I live on Merseyside. I try to get to Carrow Road once a season but I usually go to 15-20 away games, always a good day out, apart from the 90 minutes of football 😂
  2. Devoured1

Not a new member

Yay! A fellow yellow! Do you go to matches?
  3. Devoured1

Not a new member

Well I'm back in the Seat family! In the past I've had a Toledo, Altea and an Exeo. Due to health issues I had to give the Exeo up as I can no longer drive a manual gearbox. I then had a motability car, a Peugeot 3008, that I wrote off! I decided not to even try for another motability car and...
  4. Devoured1

Exeo's in the UK

I've managed to find out that 81.5k Exeo's were produced in total, but does anyone know how many were sold in the UK?
  5. Devoured1

Exeo ST Dog Guard.

I bought a universal one, comes in 3 pieces, the large centre section was big enough by itself, it sits nicely in the rear blind tray, no rattles and does the job perfectly.
  6. Devoured1

VW massaging emission figures

Worked for me, said my car is affected
  7. Devoured1

Is the Exeo a bus in disguise?

There's a white Exeo saloon passes my house most days, I know it's local to me, so if you live in Oxton on the Wirral mine is the monsoon grey ST that you'll see around here.
  8. Devoured1

Seeking advice from Exeo owners

I've had my SE Tech ST 143 for 12 months now, I reckon I get mid 50mpg on a run and I'm happy with that. If I had to pick one negative it would be the boot size, to me it seems small considering its quite a big car.
  9. Devoured1

Another new member to the exeo elite

Welcome Dave, looks like you're not a million miles away either!
  10. Devoured1

Engine idle

Sorry for repeat post!
  11. Devoured1

Engine idle

Mine is still idling at 1000rpm. I did a 75 mile journey today, 95% dual carriageway, @ 70 (ish) mph, when I got to my destination I sat with the engine running waiting for my son for 5 minutes, in that time the temp gauge dropped to half way. On the return journey which again was a 70 mph...
  12. Devoured1

Engine idle

Mine is still idling at 1000rpm. I did a 75 mile journey today, 95% dual carriageway, @ 70 (ish) mph, when I got to my destination I sat with the engine running waiting for my son for 5 minutes, in that time the temp gauge dropped to half way. On the return journey which again was a 70 mph...
  13. Devoured1

EXEO USB Port in glovebox?

My ST has the ipod dock in the glove box but its a waste of time imo. I use the SD slots behind the head unit screen and have no problems with multiple folders, plus album and track info is displayed.
  14. Devoured1

Engine idle

Think mine is normally 8-900 rpm, its still idling at 1000 tho....maybe I need to give it that Mway blast.
  15. Devoured1

Engine idle

I'll have to monitor it but I'm sure that it was still running fast when it had reached temp. What is a regen?
  16. Devoured1

Engine idle

I've had my 143 ST about 4 months now and am really pleased with it. However, I noticed on Saturday that the engine is running fast on tickover, but this is only happening intermittently, I also noticed it seemed to be taking much longer to reach full temperature. Could these be linked? And...
  17. Devoured1

Bose subwoofer rattle?

Only had my Exeo a couple of months and must admit I thought that the Bose system would have a meatier bass.
  18. Devoured1

Strange Experience

My last 4 cars have all been scarce, current one is the Exeo ST, previous cars, Altea, mk2 Toledo, Chrysler Neon.
  19. Devoured1

Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

If any of you guys with saloons are looking for a rear bumper sill protector I have one spare, £20 if anyone's interested.
  20. Devoured1

Strange Experience

The most I've ever seen is 3 in one day (not including my own), and I also cover about 1000 miles a week.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members