Search results

1. p11lkw

Gas struts mod

Plates will be ready to post Tuesday/ Wednesday if anyone is interested email me [email protected] Been extremely busy of late
  2. p11lkw

Reverse Park Camera

That would be me. I have changed it since which should make things far easier.
  3. p11lkw

Gas struts mod

I decided to take the top half of the bottom bracket off. Could replace that with a washer instead
  4. p11lkw

Gas struts mod

Anyone interested can email me: [email protected]
  5. p11lkw

Gas struts mod

Sorry for those that have emailed me and not had a reply. I've been really busy with personal things. I should be able to sort some plates out for next week if people are still interested.
  6. p11lkw

Seat reverse camer badge

Another option is to use a mk4 golf petrol flap solenoid which shouldn't cause any interference
  7. p11lkw

Seat reverse camer badge

Well I originally had a bit of interference probably due to the can-bus system. My reverse power feed now runs through a towing electrics can-bus relay which has made a difference to the picture quality. As for the picture disappearing when engine is running does the reverse light still work or...
  8. p11lkw

Seat reverse camer badge

I'd of thought £50 ish should about cover it for yours if you don't need a module for the HU
  9. p11lkw

Seat reverse camer badge

a proper dummies guide. I'm sure you could manage it if you try. I will help you if you give it a try
  10. p11lkw

Seat reverse camer badge

I would say anything is possible. You'd need to look into it to see if you need a module or not.
  11. p11lkw

Seat reverse camer badge

Rns310 ? I did base this guide on the rns510 but I'm sure it's possible on others. Most of my research was done for my rns510. If I can help I will
  12. p11lkw

Seat reverse camer badge

Originally I was going to buy the vw reverse badge but decided it was too expensive trying that route. Bit if you already have one then maybe that is your best option. I'm intrigued if you can make it work
  13. p11lkw

Tail pipes/tips

I'm near Doncaster looking for supply only. Something like this slash cut.
  14. p11lkw

Tail pipes/tips

Anyone no where I can get some new tail pipes/tips from other than eBay. Looking to change the style of them. A link would be good cheers
  15. p11lkw

Door card panel paint question ?

Lowline steering control modules can't have cruise control fitted from what I've read. New control module is required
  16. p11lkw

Engine cover wanted

Any bkd engine cover from either audi, vw or skoda will fit. Search eBay 251385274687.
  17. p11lkw

Door card panel paint question ?

Check on Ross tech
  18. p11lkw

btcc bumper grilles

I've got a set of front and rear grills. Used but in good condition
  19. p11lkw

New Osram Xenon bulbs D1S

I'd be interested if they are better
  20. p11lkw

Door striker plate covers

Pm'd