Search results

1. Missing Power!! please help :)

Yay! my Heads Back after being ported and fitted with super tech valves & springs. BBT Hybrid Turbo (Billet 2283 & RS6 turbine) Bought Now just need B5 manifold and Phelonic insulator gasket Oh and then injectors and map.. not long now... :) upload
  2. Missing Power!! please help :)

Hi All, Ok so i went abit mad and sent my BAM head off to be ported, about a week later i spotted a deal on ebay for a forged AQX from an IBIZA cupra. IE rods Bearings and piston rings, Supertech Valves Springs & retainers, however this is smallport too. This cost me less than it would...
  3. Missing Power!! please help :)

Yes mate been on since June but i still have a dodgy map, no extra fueling etc. soon as it's all installed i'll be crusing down to gloucester to get that sorted :)
  4. Missing Power!! please help :)

Already got Piper 3" downpipe, scorpion de-cat and scorpion 2.5" cat back. And i've just bought a Relentless v2, i've heard there risky but flow better, but the guy i bought it off had all the weld's redone before first fitting so going to risk it. I got for £200 so if it goes it goes, But...
  5. Missing Power!! please help :)

Thanks Ben, yea i couldn't find much about it either so thought i'd ask those who know :). I'll be getting most of the work done up here tbh as i've got enough friends and family in the trade to get everything fitted, i'll be getting stuck in myself too, practice for a mk2 golf build currently...
  6. Missing Power!! please help :)

Hi :) Haven't updated for a while thought i'd let you know what i've done since, Not long after my last post my clutch started slipping :( also the year before i lost 1st and 2nd gear on my 02m box, at the time i needed a quick fix so bought one off ebay for £100 and had it fitted, it's...
  7. Missing Power!! please help :)

Ok so I couldn't find anywhere to do an oil pressure test in Birmingham and by the responses I was getting from garages it was gonna be £30-50 if I did find somewhere, so I bought a £12 ebay job and did it myself yesterday, It was an electronic sender unit so no need for oil pipes, just took the...
  8. Missing Power!! please help :)

Ok thanks for your advice Ben & Bill, well I though that might be the case and I've just messaged them for info on this unit, this is the company http://www.gap-turbos.com/about-us/why-gap-turbos/ and i'm no expert but it looks very similar to one offered up by GSF when I put my Reg in...
  9. Missing Power!! please help :)

Hi guys thanks again for the comments and suggestions, I don't drive like this all the time only when testing to see if its made any difference I have had the boost down to 1 bar for the last month or so only put it up to make sure pipes are holding on etc, I will get the fuel mapped...
  10. Missing Power!! please help :)

This was running @ 1.3bar
  11. Missing Power!! please help :)

Hi again, I finished my catch can install/pcv delete over the weekend and refitted all my boost hose clamps, and did a run with it, , I did however use Unisettings to add 5% more fuel to channel 10 Primary fuel enrich this was just to see if it can get enough fuel in regarding the fuel pump, it...
  12. Missing Power!! please help :)

This is the noise when cold View My Video or http://tinypic.com/r/1rc5jc/5 and when warm; View My Video or http://tinypic.com/r/29lzsev/5 the higher pitch whining is it as obvious when warm but it's still a bit tappety :(
  13. Missing Power!! please help :)

Thanks for the advice guys, as for my running lean issue I've kept my boost down for now and tend not to race it around until I get it mapped properly, but my thought is that if there's such a drop in power from what it had when mapped by jabba there must be something causing it, which getting...
  14. Missing Power!! please help :)

Hi Guys well since my last post I've done the following work Oil flush, Oil change and oil filter change New fuel filter fitted New o2 sensor fitted turbo to downpipe gasket replaced ( was blowing) This weekend I will be fitting a custom catch can and replacing all the jubilee clips...
  15. Missing Power!! please help :)

ok cool I will switch the sensor first, and see if the actual matches up. yea from what I read I kinda got the idea that if you adjust it the ECU tries to correct it anyway, http://forums.fourtitude.com/showthread.php?5662924-need-help-adjusting-my-fuel!-with-unisettings-that-is. I was...
  16. Missing Power!! please help :)

Hi just a quick update since doing the runs the other day i'm now continually getting the o2 sensor error, 17511 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor Heating; B1 S1: Performance too low P1103 - 35-00 if the o2 sensor was about to fail anyway would this give me incorrect readings in regards to the fuel...
  17. Missing Power!! please help :)

it probably is as was the same road just doesn't have the same kick low down, and I think I started earlier too yes, so is my timing still retarded in the last run? and is timing rectified with mapping as the fuel requests would be?
  18. Missing Power!! please help :)

It did seem to take forever to pull through 4th with it turned down I've only moved it a little bit but was testing the measurement of actual boost to limit it to 1.3bar instead of 1.5bar. i'm going to look into the fuel pump issue if that's what it is. and the PCV system before getting the...
  19. Missing Power!! please help :)

I ran the log earlier again with the boost set lower, cleared codes and also ran the TB adaption again drove for 5 mins first before started the log, 4th gear run. 23'C outside temperature. also there are signs of oil in the intercooler pipes when I put the pipe back on they were clean were I...
  20. Missing Power!! please help :)

Okay so first run 4th gear 003-112-031 and 2nd run same road 003-020-118 4th gear again however boost pipe blew off just before redline :cry: and I got the following codes.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise