Search results

1. knoted

CUPRA León e-hybrid and Cupra Leon 310 video

The areas inbetween the headlights and the air intakes.....it looks so "flat"!? I dunno, feels like someone went over it with a sanding machine.
  2. knoted

SEAT Leon Review (2020)

I read the review here, but I also watched a comparative review from my trusted Dutch automotive magazine (video with English CC subtitles). Long story short; They find the Leon to be more concise & comfy at low & cruise speeds than the Focus, but it's also more composed at high speeds than the...
  3. knoted

All Four Generations of the SEAT Leon

Aesthetics will always be subjective, but basic design concepts can at least illustrate a personal preference with an explanation that makes sense. - The MK1; in its heyday, I have always found it to be very charming / inviting. Retro-actively, I guess you could say it was sort of what the new...
  4. Frosty_MK2.jpg

Frosty_MK2.jpg

5. knoted

CUPRA’s first all-electric model the CUPRA el-Born unveiled

I like it! Perhaps a different set of rims, but overall a cool looking car.
  6. knoted

Comment by 'knoted' in media 'Leon MK2.jpg'

Thanks! Although, I do have to note I have moved on since that car ( I really miss it though) . I have literally migrated from the Netherlands to the Philippines to set up my own business with the Mrs. here. No SEAT in this country....then again, to be honest I'm not a fan of the MK4's...
  7. My Seat

My Seat

8. Leon MK2.jpg

Leon MK2.jpg

The lovely MK2 I used to have.
  9. knoted

The first image of the all-new CUPRA Leon

Meh! The Cupra version can't fix the proportions of what I feel is just a gloopy 2-box design.
  10. knoted

SEAT have ruined the LEON

I loved my MK2 - then with the MK3 I saw they did away with most of the design cues I loved the MK2 for and now this MK4 totally erases any potential interest - It's just really not my cup of tea. I prefer designs like the Leon MK2, the Vauxhall Astra J (VXR/OPC) so, the only contemporary Seat...
  11. knoted

First frost - rubbish!

Maybe use the Pingi moist absorber bag ?
  12. knoted

First poor review

Doesn't matter when the reality situation has 10 new Golfs on the road for every single new Leon. And that's just how it happens to be.
  13. knoted

MK3 Leon SC unveil

Of course and I understand that. But I always liked the mk1 and mk2 from their respective starts. Exactly, and I'm sure that's how a majority of mk1/mk2 owners feel about their cars, including myself. Yes, but that's a reaction in either a positive manner to a change or in a negative manner to...
  14. knoted

MK3 Leon SC unveil

Well, they lost me now. My next car is either going to be another mk2 or simply another brand. I'm really trying to like the mk3 design but so far it infuriates me increasingly. Congrats to the people who like their mk3's though :)
  15. knoted

MK3 Leon SC unveil

Yeah, but that's more like companies altering their product based upon focus groups 'research' but the results never come out as representative of the real market demands., In fact, any A pillar can be better. The A pillar in the Audi Q5 of my dad, bothers me more than the A pillar in my own mk2.
  16. knoted

MK3 Leon SC unveil

Kind of nonsense imo, but oh well....
  17. knoted

MK3 Leon SC unveil

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat. looks OK-ish. The Aventador looks way better imo. looks nice. The headlights and overal curvy lines remind me of our Leon 1P.
  18. knoted

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Brought my Leon to the repair shop this morning. A few pages back I posted about a daytime break in.... with last october's RNS/Airbag theft still fresh in memory.... Well, last friday march 8, I got to my car at 6:15am in the morning to discover the RNS system had been stolen for the...
  19. knoted

Leon mk3 first impression

Contender successors to my Leon 1P in 2014/2015 - Opel Astra OPC / Vauxhall Astra VXR ( expensive ! ) - Kia Cee'd GT ( the "budget option" ) - Another 2nd hand Leon 1P
  20. knoted

Leon mk3 first impression

Well thanks for the impressions anyway Zephead ! Yeah, people who drive about 2 miles p/h slower than the allowed speed because they're taking it easy, I can understand, but less than that is headscratching. I guess the feeling you had concerning the steering is caused by its electronic...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.