Search results

1. Bridges's Red LCR 225 - Badger 5 Tuned ***Goodies Arrived***

Do you find the filter any better and what size is the new one?
  2. Need a Decent Wax?

great stuff cheers.
  3. Need a Decent Wax?

Where can i get the test tubes?
  4. Need a Decent Wax?

great stuff. i may get the Collinite now then and get the dodo juice panel pots for the summer!
  5. Need a Decent Wax?

:lol: Yeah i will be getting dodo juice but which one as all the ones i have listed above are made by dodo juice? :confused: only difference is Infinity is £50 Supernatural combo is about £30 bananarama & Ornage Crush panel Pots are £15-£20?
  6. Need a Decent Wax?

Been looking for a good Sealant or wax and was wondering if anyone has supernatual infinity nano and does it realy last 1-2 years? I used some of my friend supernatural combo wax/sealent and found it realy good and lasts realy well but if this lasts that long then it may be a better idea...
  7. Finally done the door seals.

great stuff i'll give that a try first and see how it goes!
  8. New paint colour for my LCR

i think the pearl yellow on the renault meganes is absolutly stunning! would look amazing on a leon!
  9. Finally done the door seals.

So if my door lock is playing up now e.g. when wet the door wont unlock and when it does it wont lock, does that mean the lock is knackered and i need a new lock and the water in the footwell is a separate issue? meaning i would need a new lock to fix the locking problem and also a new seal...
  10. what is this pipe going into my air filter?

cheers. no benefit in keeping it or removing it then! think i'll seal it up a bit better and leave it where it is. Cheers.
  11. what is this pipe going into my air filter?

The filter was like this when i bought the car. Is it the crank case breather and should it be like this or should i get a seperate filter for it? Cheers Paul
  12. Finally done the door seals.

So will this also stop the problems of the dorrs not locking and unlocking properly? As i thoight the part that made the central locking play up was in the middle of the door? In the part that would be exposed to waterleaking in?
  13. Finally done the door seals.

is the butyl tape a bitumin based sealent? also could soemone explain to me how the water actually gets into this part of the door? as i would have thought that part of the door is covered by the door card? and is inside the car? Sorry if im being stupid but seems a bit strange that this part...
  14. silicone hose to extend cone filer on Mk1 LCR

That would be great. Cheers
  15. Bridges's Red LCR 225 - Badger 5 Tuned ***Goodies Arrived***

Ahh great stuff ill have to have a look at those cheers. Im in mountain ash near aberdare
  16. Bridges's Red LCR 225 - Badger 5 Tuned ***Goodies Arrived***

im going to have to have a look into all these cleaning products, i was going to get wax as i want to do my car before the bad weather comes but may have to read up on sealants aswell! i just ordered a new clay bar and have lime prime but no decent wax at the moment! havent got a machine...
  17. Bridges's Red LCR 225 - Badger 5 Tuned ***Goodies Arrived***

Car looks stunning! What products do you use to clean it?
  18. Drivers Side Rear Door Wont Open

I left the car for a few hrs. Give the handle a wack and it has been fine since! Just keep locking and unlockong the car and see what happens!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise